M2 OFICIAL!

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por RadiK-Alfa, 13 Oct 2015.

1. bmwan

bmwan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Bestial, ademas segun km77 tiene "sensor de guiñada" con eso se dice todo.

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Yo no le pongo ninguna pega, a mi que me regalen uno azulito y manual, como este :)

A Ather, Peibolote y Gus les gusta esto.
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :)

A Gus le gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Accesorios M Perfomance para el M2 :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Ather, Peibolote y Gus les gusta esto.
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lo único que me gusta mas del 1M son las llantas :)
    pd: En Alemania, el M2 desde 56.700 leuros :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

enekoetxe, SGalan2001, bmwan y 4 otros les gusta esto.
  7. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Pues 66k sería una cifra totalmente lógica viendo lo que cuestan los M235 y M3, así que seguramente ese sea su precio.

8. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Pues como el Supertest confirme esos tiempos del M2, vaya lijadita que se llevan los Audi y Mercedes.

Dicho esto, me ha sorprendido bastante esos 10 segundazos que le mete el Mercedes al Audi.

9. jonnybmw

jonnybmw Forista

Me Gusta:
    parece que ya empiezan a hacer interiores decentes tipo VAG porque los que hay hasta ahora son muy sosos. El volante ha mejorado bastante.

Me da la impresion de que ahora cualquier modelo se diferencia del resto en el tamaño porque coges el M2, lo estiras un poco y tienes el M3-M4. Mismo color, mismas llantas, mismos faros... todo igual! donde han quedado las piezas exclusivas de cada serie? llantas de m5, espejos de m3... ahora parece que las piezas son intercambiables.

M4:
    [​IMG]

M2:
    [​IMG]

Encuentra las 7 diferencias...

Me sigo quedando con el 1M y si acaso le ponia el volante del actual M2 y sus faros delanteros.

A la espera de primeros reportajes y opiniones.

A davidW le gusta esto.
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Artículo de EVO: Desvelado el BMW M2 ¿porqué comprar un M4?
    Dicen que probablemente sera el M mas divertido de conducir del catalogo actual, hasta que llegue el M2 CSL :)

http://www.evo.co.uk/bmw/2-series/16801/bmw-m2-revealed-why-buy-an-m4

BMW M2 - why buy an M4?
    ANTONY INGRAM
    13 OCT 2015
    [​IMG]
    Image 1 of13

BMW's latest performance coupe matches its bigger brother on paper, but could be even better to drive

The BMW M2 is finally here, and it could be the most exciting BMW M car on sale today. With more power than the M235i, a manual gearbox and performance to match the £57,000 BMW M4, it’s set to be the most driver-focused M model in BMW's range.

BMW is keen to push the M2 as a follow-up to other compact performance coupes from the company’s history, including the 2002 Turbo, E30 M3 and its immediate predecessor, the 1M Coupe.

[​IMG]
    Image 4 of13

And like its immediate predecessor, the M2 uses a 3-litre, turbocharged inline-six, though trades two individual turbochargers for a single twin-scroll item under the TwinPower turbo banner.

BMW says the all-aluminium six-pot is lightweight and thermodynamically optimised, while the M3 and M4 lend their pistons and crankshaft main bearing shells. A modified lubrication system helps the M2 cope with the demands of track use, while quad tailpipes reduce exhaust back pressure and liberates a suitably M Performance note.

The march of progress has resulted in an engine that delivers 365bhp at 6500rpm (with a 7000rpm red line), compared to the 1M’s 335bhp at 5900rpm.

Torque is strong and its peak flatter than the Fens, with 343lb ft available from 1400rpm all the way to 5560rpm. A temporary overboost lifts this by 26lb ft when required, from 1450-4750rpm. Through the combined efforts of BMW’s M DCT gearbox and Launch Control, a 4.3-second 0-62mph time is the result – identical to that of a manual M4 – with a 155mph top speed.

These figures hide the bigger news, however: A six-speed manual transmission is also available. It’s a little slower, adding a negligible two-tenths to the DCT’s accelerative capabilities, but it’s key to BMW’s assurances that M Division has really focused on the M2’s driveability and interactivity. The manual was a feature that BMW UK in particular pushed hard for, and up to half of M2 sales are expected to be manual models.

It features automatic throttle blipping on downshifts and marginally cuts revs on upshifts – a system similar to those already used, and demonstrably effectively, by BMW’s Mini brand.

[​IMG]
    Image 13 of13

M DCT is undoubtedly more sophisticated, though, with six different driving programs, integrated launch control, a ‘Smokey Burnout’ function and Stability Clutch Control to disengage the clutches in certain situations to enhance stability. An Active M Differential features in both, with the ability to lock up to 100 per cent, depending on the cornering state. Steering assistance is electric, with Comfort and Sport/Sport+ settings to adjust the level of assistance.

Underneath, more M3 and M4 inspiration can be seen, with lightweight aluminium control arms, wheel carriers, axle subframes and front axle stiffening plate. The rear axle too is made from forged aluminium, with a rigid connection rather than rubber bushings for the rear subframe.

Tyres are unique to the M2. A set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 245/35 ZR19 at the front and 265/35 ZR19 at the rear wrap the 19in forged aluminium wheels – and as an M product, there’s not a run-flat tyre in sight.

These sit in front of some serious braking components. In effect, they’re identical to the M Compound brakes found on the M4, with 380mm discs clasped by four-piston fixed calipers up front and 370mm discs with two-piston calipers at the rear.

[​IMG]
    Image 9 of13

The disc brake hubs are formed from aluminium, presenting a further weight saving from M Division’s components. In all, the M2 tips the scales at 1495kg – near-identical to that of the 1M Coupe, and 35kg lighter than the less potent M235i coupe.

The M2’s interior is almost a side-show to its engineering, and there’s certainly less to differentiate the car from a standard 2-series cabin than there is outside, where subtly distended bodywork shrouds the large, wide tyres – it’s 55mm wider at the front and 80mm wider at the rear than a standard 2-series coupe. The other notable number is 35 per cent: the reduction in lift from the redesigned front apron and strategic chanelling of air through the bodywork.

At £44,070 the M2 will compete directly with cars like Audi’s RS3 and the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 when it goes on sale in April 2016. Power is similar to both cars and pricing is just a little above, but as the only rear-wheel drive car of the trio and the only with a manual gearbox, it’s sure to attract buyers craving just a little more driving interaction.

A chamadyco, Ather y *NANO* les gusta esto.
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Aqui lo comparan con el Cayman GT4, y esperando tambien al M2 CSL :)

http://bmwblog.kinja.com/bmw-m2-vs-porsche-cayman-gt4-1736387034
    BMW M2 vs Porsche Cayman GT4
    [​IMG]
    BMWBLOG

Filed to: BMW M210/13/15 9:47pm
    [​IMG]

The M2 is BMW’s latest offering from its storied M Division and could possibly overtake its iconic M3 as the enthusiasts favorite BMW. At least until the rumored M2 CSL arrives. Porsche has a similar car among its ranks, theCayman GT4, which has won over the hearts of Porsche enthusiasts from the iconic 911. So both of these cars are similar in that they’re both newcomers to their respective brands and they’re both set to become favorites.

However, on paper, the two cars couldn’t be more different. The Porsche Cayman GT4 is mid-engined, whereas the BMW M2 is front-engined. They both use six-cylinder engines, but the M2 has BMW’s typical inline arrangement while Porsche uses its classic horizontally-opposed setup.

[​IMG]

BMW’s engine also only displaces 3.0 liters and is turbocharged, while the Porsche’s is bigger, at 3.8 liters, and breathes free of forced induction. Both are available with a manual transmission, but the BMW M2 has the option of a dual-clutch gearbox, while the Cayman can not be had with anything less than three pedals. So these cars are very different in their approach, despite their sibling killing similarities. However, they do share the same goal, to put gigantic grins on the people sitting inside of them.

[​IMG]

The Cayman GT4 is the hottest Cayman to be released and uses the 3.8 liter flat-six engine from the 911. That 911 engine produces a healthy 385 hp, revs out to a snarling 7,800 rpm and is paired to the aforementioned six-speed manual transmission. But this isn’t just a hot-rod Cayman with a bigger engine. Oh, no. It has chassis and suspension bits from the 911 GT3 and much improved aerodynamics. That aerodynamic kit adds a fixed carbon fiber wing that provides real downforce, added active engine and transmission mounts make the drivetrain stiffen up during hard cornering to improve rigidity and the chassis and steering parts pulled from the 911 GT3 all make the Cayman GT4 handle as sharply as a surgeons scalpel.

The BMW M2 does things a bit differently. It’s turbocharged 3.0 liter I6 engine produces 370 hp, revs to 7,000 rpm and can be mated to either a six-speed manual or seven-speed DCT. The M2 also comes with quite a bit of clever M stuff to differentiate it from its lowly M235i sibling. The chassis and suspension have been upgraded with quite a bit of aluminum and the suspension and steering components have been changed to allow for sharper handling. An Active M Differential has been fitted as standard, as well. The BMW M2 should be the sharpest driving BMW of all.

[​IMG]12

In terms of performance, both cars are pretty equal to each other. Porsche rates its Cayman GT4 at doing the sprint from 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds, which is probably pretty accurate. BMW rates its M2 at 4.3 seconds for the same sprint, but we are guessing that it’s a bit quicker than that, as BMW is usually quite conservative with its performance figures. With 3,296 lbs for the M2 and about 3,100 lbs for the Cayman GT4, the M2 clearly loses the loss weight challenge. The GT4 is going to be the faster car, as it’s both more powerful and lighter, but the M2 makes its power way earlier in the rev range and has a flatter torque curve, thanks to its turbocharged engine. So while the very high-tech and sophisticated Cayman GT4 should be faster than the M2, it won’t be by much.

Handling and fun-factor might differentiate these two cars, though. The GT4 is designed to be a precision tool of the highest caliber. It uses race-bred suspension and chassis components, has a lightweight and stripped out interior, has active engine and transmission mounts and has its engine mounted in the middle. The M2 also has quite a bit of aluminum in its suspension and chassis, has a fancy differential and race-bred technology, so it should be interesting to see how well the M2 can stack up to the GT4.

[​IMG]

Another factor between the two cars is price. The BMW M2 is rumored to start at $51,000 while the Porsche Cayman GT4 starts at $85,000 US.

An M2 CSL would certainly be a stronger opponent for the GT4, but for now, a lightweight M2 remains a fantasy.

A chamadyco y Ather les gusta esto.
  12. Peibolote

Peibolote Forista

Me Gusta:
    Si me comprara un m2,lo saco con accesorios performance sí o sí.Y el escape le va de lujo junto con el difusor.Yo creo que se han quedado cortos de potencia.El x4 mperformance reciente,va con 360cv...Este m2,365cv...poca diferencia para ser un M puro se entiende.
    A ver...el coche promete y mucho,pero un m4 es lo más de bmw en cuanto a deportividad.
    Yo hecho de menos más colores y colores de tapicerias.Techo carbono y espejos ni comentar.
    Es cierto que al compararlo con el 1m,se ve más coche el m2...solo faltaría.Lo mismo el m4 con el e92.
    Deseando ver videos y pruebas del m2.

13. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    En esta comparativa, para mí no hay color. El GT4 está en otra galaxia.

Si nos ponemos así, el M4 tiene 431 cv y un "simple" 550i (sin M ni historias) 449.

Lo que quiero decir es que no tiene sentido la comparación que haces entre M2 y un SUV como el X4.

A mí 370 cv me parecen perfectos para este coche. Si le hubiesen puesto más, estaría demasiado cerca del M4. Creo que a algunos se os está yendo la olla con los cv biggrin. Hablamos de 370 como si fuesen pocos, y son una barbaridad. ¡Es un coche que en línea recta anda más que el M3 E92!

Respecto a lo de los colores y tapicerías, pienso igual (y sumaría otras llantas). A mí me encantaría uno en rojo Imola con tapicería en alcántara. :amo2:

Kalkbrenner, Koopa, Panda1989 y 3 otros les gusta esto.
  14. davidW

davidW Mozo Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Estocástico
    Atrás hay hueco pero más de 1,75 ya empieza a ir justo. Dile a los boys que se abstengan de estirones biggrin

Alfa156, chamadyco, Gus y otra persona les gusta esto.
  15. RAZGRIZ

RAZGRIZ Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    123d E81
    j*der!! :amo: y esto es con o sin competition package?!

Es la primera vez en bastante tiempo que escucho un motor BMW que ME GUSTA no es un "psss, podria ser mejor, pero vale"

A Gus le gusta esto.
  16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Esta claro, en enfoque y en precio, ya dicen que lo suyo sería compararlo con el rumoreado M2 CSL, deberian sacar algo especial, con toques del CSL Hommage y el Vision GT :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A davidW le gusta esto.
  17. Peibolote

Peibolote Forista

Me Gusta:
    A ver,no son los cv...es que uno es un M y el otro no.Llevan el mismo motor.Yo le hubiese calcado un poco más...375-380cv.Es el número,el poder de la letra M jaja
    Que va arrear con esos 370cv ya lo se,y sobrado además.
    Rojo del que ofrecen para un serie 2,y cuero negro.Luego accesorios performance sobre todo para el exterior para que haga contraste con el rojo,y como dios jaja.

18. jonnybmw

jonnybmw Forista

Me Gusta:
    vete tu a saber que tiempos hace y si lo mismo era más rápido que el M4 y le han bajado potencia en la versión final. El Porsche Cayman dicen que va de miedo pero lleva pocos CV, si llevara más lo mismo se comía al 911 pero a Porsche eso no le interesa para nada.

A Peibolote le gusta esto.
  19. Moonlight

Moonlight Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    S5-MK3ST FR TSI
    Y te quedas tan ancho, el segundo ejemplo es con el anterior RS3 no el actual, pero vamos ahora ya el tiempo del fabricante es el "real" cuando interesa y lo comparas como si fuera el mismo que hará Sport Auto.

20. Peibolote

Peibolote Forista

Me Gusta:
    Eso está claro,el m4 y 911 son intocables;cosa que me parece bien.

A *NANO* le gusta esto.
  21. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    :descojon: Le ponen 370 y dices que le habrías puesto 5 o 10 cv. Eres un cachondo :descojon:

Seguro que si le hubiesen puesto 375 dirías que tendrían que haberle puesto 380 u 85. biggrin

A Peibolote y chamadyco les gusta esto.
  22. Moonlight

Moonlight Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    S5-MK3ST FR TSI
    Que atrevimiento RadiK :floor::floor:

Es que ni sacarle una pega vas a poder sin que alguno te tache de loco :cigar:

A dosqui le gusta esto.
  23. uga

uga Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    130i
    Le falta en las puertas la luz que ponga M2 como en el a5 dtm ese que hay por ahí...jjjjjj....eso ya le daría 15cv mas a lo menos..

A chamadyco y *NANO* les gusta esto.
  24. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Sería el primer accesorio que montaría si lo tuviese. Tras él, llegarían las pegatinas M2, M Power, Turrrrrbo...

A uga le gusta esto.
  25. chamadyco

chamadyco "Volantista pofesioná!" Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Bizkaino exiliado en territorio enemigo XD
    Modelo:
    328i E36,ZXR750
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Dos pepinacos. Pero es que el GT4 ufff el GT4 es mi coche fetiche ahora mismo. A parte no los veo comparables ni por precio ni por concepto, aunque seguro que el M2 le saca los colores, sobre todo en recuperación y aceleraciones. Pero llegados a estas potencias... Que más da eso?

Un saludo.

A davidW le gusta esto.
  26. alejandro_M

alejandro_M Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    130i e87/M3 e36
    Este es el M de bmw.

Para mi esteticamente hablando, perfecto, quitando las llantas.

En todo lo demás me parece una pasada, y de precio mas que acorde, suena barato viendo lo que piden por un 1M.

Carrazo, carrazo, carrazo.

Estas son las dimensiones de un deportivo, usable a diario, sin duda en la gama M hoy por hoy seria mi elegido

Última edición: 15 Oct 2015
    ingouriarba13, TMack, davidW y otra persona les gusta esto.
  27. alejandro_M

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    130i e87/M3 e36
    Si si pero de los tiempos, ni mu

28. Moonlight

Moonlight Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    S5-MK3ST FR TSI
    Qué tiempos?, el que reza en el vídeo?

29. alejandro_M

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    130i e87/M3 e36
    Tendremos que esperar a tiempos no oficiales pues. Pero igualmente las primeras impresiones no son malas, al menos coincidirás en eso conmigo.

30. Moonlight

Moonlight Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    S5-MK3ST FR TSI
    Bien, pero no sé a qué citar tiempos cuando tanto ni en este como en la presentación del M4 GTS han hecho público vídeo alguno ni se espera.

Luego criticamos que si el GT-R, Cupra, Megane RS los fabricantes "manipulan" pero al menos cuelgan su vídeo con tal logro, otra cosa discutible es como lo ha logrado.

Vamos ir irá bien pero de ahí a creerse lo que te diga el fabricante ya es otro cantar.

Compartir esta página