Video BMW Serie 5 (G60) M5 (G90) y M5 Touring (G99)- #364 Trasera M5 #433 M5 Touring #438 ACS

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 22 May 2021.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Personally, I think the M-Sport car earlier gives the best balance in terms of aesthetics.

[​IMG]

Still looks buggy from some high-speed autobahn runs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here are some detailed shots of the M-Performance items,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, what do you think?

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    En Goodwood i5 eDrive40 con interior blanco

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    “Eight times five is 50”: Plant Dingolfing celebrates start of BMW i5 production during anniversary year

+++ Eighth-generation BMW 5 Series now also available fully-electric +++ Milan Nedeljković: “E-mobility as new normal for production network” +++ Launch of 15 BEV models worldwide from 2021 to 2024 +++ Plant Dingolfing to build over 40% electric vehicles in 2024 +++

July 21, 2023

Dingolfing.
    The new BMW 5 Series, including the all-new fully-electric BMW i5, celebrated the official start of production today at BMW Group Plant Dingolfing, in the presence of Bavarian Minister-President Markus Söder. The site in Lower Bavaria, which is celebrating 50 years of BMW automotive production in 2023, has now ramped up its third fully-electric model in two years, following the BMW iX and BMW i7. Pure battery-electric vehicles’ share of total production at the BMW Group’s largest European manufacturing location is projected to increase to over 40 percent next year.

Milan Nedeljković, member of the Board of Management of BMW AG responsible for Production, explained in Dingolfing today: “The BMW i5 and our plant in Dingolfing are perfect examples of how the BMW Group is transforming itself for e-mobility and developing our plants on the road to the BMW iFACTORY. E-mobility is the new normal at our plants worldwide. Between 2021 and 2024, we will have integrated a total of 15 fully-electric vehicles into our production network.”

To achieve this, the BMW Group is relying on flexible architectures and offering most of its models to customers around the world with different drive train variants. The BMW 5 Series – like the BMW 7 Series and BMW X1 before it – will be available with a fully-electric drive train or internal combustion engine, or as a plug-in hybrid. This requires a high degree of flexibility, but allows the company to utilise its plants’ capacity efficiently and adjust its offering to customer demand. Nedeljković: “We are following the market. Customer requirements determine what the actual drive train mix looks like.” This has been made possible by extensive investments in the production network. The BMW Group has invested more than one billion euros in integrating the BMW iX, BMW 7 Series and BMW 5 Series at the Dingolfing vehicle plant.

As Dingolfing's core model, BMW 5 Series injects new impetus

Over the next few years, Plant Director Christoph Schröder expects the launch of the new BMW 5 Series to boost the plant’s production numbers: “The BMW 5 Series has traditionally been Dingolfing’s core model and will provide valuable impetus for volumes again this time.” In 2022, more than 280,000 vehicles came off the assembly line at Plant Dingolfing. Over the coming year, with the start of production for the BMW 5 Series Touring and the eighth-generation BMW M5 models, Schröder expects that number to climb to well over 300,000 vehicles. Stefan Danner, Deputy Chairman of the Dingolfing Works Council, adds: “Along with the successful transition to e-mobility, the BMW 5 Series is central to long-term capacity utilisation at our plant, as well as securing jobs.”

50 years of BMW cars from Dingolfing

Of the roughly 12 million BMW vehicles built at the location to date, a total of eight million, i.e. two thirds, are BMW 5 Series models. This is closely tied to the history of Plant Dingolfing. Exactly 50 years ago, back in September 1973, the very first BMW car rolled off the production line at the new vehicle plant – a first-generation tangerine-coloured BMW 520i. Since then, the plant in Lower Bavaria has become one of the most prominent locations in the automotive industry – and an engine for economic development in the region. The annual wage bill for the more than 18,000 BMW employees in Dingolfing is over one billion euros, and the plant contracts with around 1,000 suppliers from Lower Bavaria. In addition to investing in the Dingolfing vehicle plant, the BMW Group has also channelled more than one billion euros into production of electric powertrain components at the location since 2015.

The vision of the BMW iFACTORY

As with the decision to build Plant Dingolfing during the oil crisis of the early 1970s, the entrepreneurial vision of the BMW Group is still very much in evidence at the site today. Thanks to extensive investment, Plant Dingolfing is extremely well equipped for the future – and the transition to the BMW iFACTORY is tangible. The best example of this development in the areas of "lean" and "digital" is winning the renowned Automotive Lean Production Award in 2022. The Technology Assembly was recognised for the rollout of intelligent camera systems for quality monitoring (AIQX), for example, as well as smart logistics solutions and the IT platform IPS-i for identification and localisation of objects. Last year, the plant also piloted Automated Driving In-Plant (AFW), deploying the new BMW 7 Series along routes between the assembly hall and the finish area. This is being rolled out on a larger scale with the launch of the new BMW 5 Series.

In the field of sustainability – the “green” aspect of the BMW iFACTORY – the site has stepped up its activities in different areas in recent years: from promoting biodiversity on plant grounds, to preventing and recycling waste so only around 600 grams of waste for disposal remain per vehicle produced, up to and including decarbonisation measures. In addition to sourcing green power, the location has also signed a far-reaching contract for the supply of locally-produced heat from regional biomass for heating purposes. This will meet around half the plant’s process hot water requirements from the middle of the decade onwards, reducing its CO2 emissions by 10-15% as a result.

Important decisions for the future

Nedeljković sees the recent investments in the transformation of Dingolfing and the other Bavarian plants as a firm commitment on the part of the BMW Group to Bavaria as a manufacturing location: “Nine out of ten BMW vehicles produced are sold to customers outside of Germany these days. Despite this, we still have more than half our employees here, especially in Bavaria – and, for all the internationalisation needed to achieve globally balanced growth, Bavaria remains an important pillar of the BMW Group and its production network.”

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    i5 M60 Frozen Tanzanite Blue Individual

Última edición: 21 Jul 2023
  8. ferrom333

ferrom333 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Muchos
    Ahora solo le queda ganar a estos.

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Cazado M5 Touring

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2024 BMW i5 M60 G60 in Frozen Deep Grey

Lackierung: BMW Individual Frozen Deep Grey metallic
    Räder: 20" M Aerodynamikräder 940 M Bicolor Jetblack
    Polster: Veganza perforiert gesteppt Schwarz
    Interieurleisten: M Akzent Dunkelsilber kombiniert mit 'Carbon Fibre' und Silberfäden hochglänzend
    M Sportpaket Pro
    M Hochglanz Shadow Line mit erweiterten Umfängen
    M Leuchten Shadow Line
    M Sicherheitsgurte
    M Sportbremse, rot hochglänzend
    M Carbon Exterieurpaket (Außenspiegelkappen und Heckspoiler bestehen aus kohlefaserverstärktem Kunststoff (CFK)
    Innovationspaket
    BMW Live Cockpit Professional
    BMW Natural Interaction
    Innenraumkamera
    Parking Assistant Plus
    Travel Paket
    Automatische Heckklappenbetätigung
    Komfortzugang
    Travel & Comfort System
    Comfort Paket
    Aktive Sitzbelüftung vorn
    Sitzheizung vorne und hinten
    Lenkradheizung
    Sonnenschutzverglasung
    Sonnenschutzrollos für Heckscheibe elektrisch, hintere Seitenscheiben mechanisch
    Glasapplikation 'CraftedClarity' für Interieurelemente
    Bowers & Wilkins Surround Sound System
    Allradantrieb xDrive
    Leistung: 442 kW/601 PS
    Elektrischer Allradantrieb (zwei Antriebseinheiten an der Vorder- und an der Hinterachse)
    Systemdrehmoment: 820 Nm
    M Launch Control
    M Sport Boost Funktion
    Beschleunigung von 0 - 100 km/h: 3,8 s
    Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 230 km/h
    Masse des Fahrzeugs: 2380 kg

13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW i5 M60 obtiene un color especial: Frozen Deep Grey

30 de julio de 2023

[​IMG]

Por lo general, BMW exhibe sus vehículos premium en el BMW Welt en el corazón de Múnich y, por supuesto, el nuevo BMW i5 M60 no es una excepción. Esta versión de gama alta de la nueva Serie 5 está pintada en un color exclusivo: Frozen Deep Grey. En Alemania, el color se puede pedir a través del Programa BMW Individual y cuesta 3750 € adicionales. Además, las llantas de 20 pulgadas de este modelo tienen un coste añadido de 2.150€.

Totalmente repleto de características
    [​IMG]

Más allá de la pintura y las llantas extravagantes, este BMW i5 M60 ofrece características más notables, como el M Sport Package Pro, una mejora opcional que cuesta 2800 €. Este paquete incluye numerosos detalles Shadowline, llamativas pinzas de freno M Sport rojas y un elegante alerón en la tapa del baúl. Además, el alerón de la tapa del maletero está hecho de fibra de carbono, en consonancia con el paquete exterior de carbono de 1800 € del que este i5 M60 se enorgullece. El paquete exterior de carbono también incorpora cubiertas de espejos laterales hechas de CFRP, agregando un toque de sofisticación a este vehículo eléctrico.

La amplia gama de opciones incluye el Paquete Innovación, con un precio de 2100 €, el Paquete Viaje de 1750 € y el Paquete Confort de 1150 €. Los extras adicionales consisten en un volante con calefacción por 300 €, lunas polarizadas por 480 €, persianas eléctricas por 600 €, controles de cristal por 610 € y el sistema de sonido envolvente Bowers & Wilkins premium por 770 €. Cuando se combinan todas estas características, el coste total del BMW i5 M60 en Alemania asciende a más de 116 000 €.

Muchas opciones de color.
    La última línea de modelos de las series i5 y 5 de BMW presenta una deliciosa combinación de favoritos clásicos y nuevas opciones. Los tonos atemporales como Carbon Black, Black Sapphire, Phytonic Blue, Alpine White y Mineral White son fácilmente reconocibles, mientras que Sophisto Grey y Oxide Grey regresan triunfalmente. Para un toque moderno, disfruta de los nuevos Cape York Green y Brooklyn Grey. Además, deléitese con el encanto de tres cautivadores diseños congelados: Frozen Tanzanita Blue, Frozen Pure Grey y Frozen Deep Grey.

Tracción en todas las ruedas, rango de 265 millas
    [​IMG]

El BMW i5 M60 es el modelo superior de la Serie 5 en la actualidad, utiliza una tracción en las cuatro ruedas xDrive y motores duales para generar una impresionante potencia de 590 caballos y 549 libras-pie de torque. Cuando está equipado con Sport Boost/Launch Control, este vehículo puede lograr una rápida aceleración de 0 a 60 mph en solo 3.7 segundos. El BMW i5 M60 2024 viene con un nuevo Adaptive M Suspension Professional, con amortiguadores controlados electrónicamente, dirección activa integral y una altura de manejo ligeramente más baja de 0.3 pulgadas.

Dada su naturaleza eléctrica, la autonomía del i5 M60 es igualmente significativa. Según estimaciones de la EPA, este modelo puede cubrir aproximadamente 265 millas con una sola carga.

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW i5 y serie 5 versión larga G68: con pantalla de cine para China

08/08/2023

[​IMG]

Incluso antes del Touring (G61) , BMW presenta la versión larga de la nueva Serie 5 (G60) especialmente desarrollada para China . La versión larga, conocida internamente por la abreviatura G68, está disponible tanto con propulsión convencional como en la variante puramente eléctrica i5 y no solo ofrece más espacio, sino también un lujo significativamente más notable en la parte trasera. Con mucho, la característica adicional más importante en este sentido es la pantalla de teatro , anteriormente reservada para la serie 7, que ahora se ofrece en otra serie por primera vez. La pantalla 8k de 31,3 pulgadas pronto transformará la parte trasera de la serie 5 en un cine privado y no solo garantiza una clara diferenciación de la serie 5 normal, sino también y sobre todo de todos los competidores.

No solo la distancia entre ejes de la versión larga, que es unos centímetros más larga, asegura una clara diferenciación visual del sedán Serie 5 habitual, sino que también no deben faltar algunos acentos exclusivos y detalles de diseño. La atención se centra en el color titanio bronce, que se utiliza para los marcos de los riñones, así como para los marcos de las ventanas y las llantas. Otro atractivo especial es el 5 integrado en el pliegue Hofmeister en el pilar C, ya que está iluminado en el caso de la versión larga de la serie 5 de BMW (G68). En el caso de la versión larga del i5, el 5 se ilumina en azul intermitente suave durante el proceso de carga, de modo que todos los espectadores estén discretamente informados sobre el accionamiento eléctrico.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

El nuevo BMW Serie 5 de batalla larga se fabrica directamente en China, al igual que sus predecesores basados en las generaciones E60, F10 y G30. Desde el inicio de la producción local, se han fabricado en China más de dos millones de la Serie 5. Solo entre 2020 y 2022, alrededor de 530 000 vehículos entregados convirtieron a la Serie 5 en el líder del mercado en la clase ejecutiva china.

Al igual que sus tres predecesores, el nuevo BMW Serie 5 versión larga y el primer i5 largo no se ofrecerán en otros mercados. Entonces, si desea disfrutar de un BMW con una distancia entre ejes similar y una cantidad igualmente generosa de espacio en la parte trasera en Europa o América del Norte, aún debe optar por la Serie 7.

21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Como ya dije, los faros me recuerdan al E60...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Individual appearance and customized dynamic performance: BMW M Performance Parts for the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the new BMW i5.

The extensive range of model-specific accessories will be launched at the same time as the new BMW 5 Series in autumn 2023.

August 9, 2023

[​IMG]

Munich.
    Ever since the first model generation, the BMW 5 Series Sedan has been characterised by refined sportiness and high-level long-distance comfort. The new, eighth model generation of the world's most successful business sedan also highlights its dynamic performance character with its athletic proportions. The BMW M Performance Parts, which will be available in time for the market launch of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the all-electric BMW i5 in October 2023, specifically enhance its sporty appearance. The aerodynamic, interior and chassis parts range offers many options for high-performance customizing.

Perfectly coordinated: The M Performance Carbon parts.

The high-quality BMW M Performance aerodynamic and exterior components make the sporty, elegant business sedan look even more athletic. They have been specially developed for the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the new BMW i5 with M Sports Package or M Sports Package Pro and suit the geometry and design of the vehicle perfectly. Original BMW M Performance aerodynamic and exterior parts are always tested and approved according to the strict BMW Group quality guidelines. As they have already been homologated with the complete vehicle, it is not necessary to register them with the regulatory authorities.

All Carbon components are made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP), sealed with clear lacquer to achieve a high-quality finish, and give the 5 Series models a sharp and sporty look from all angles. At the front and rear of the body, the four-part M Performance Carbon front attachment as well as the M Performance Carbon Pro rear spoiler and the three-part M Performance rear diffuser made of aramid fiber ensure a distinctive, racing-oriented look. A primed M Performance rear spoiler is also available as an option.

In addition to the M Performance Carbon side skirt attachments, which give the profile of the vehicle even more visual length and depth, the new M Performance accent stripes in Frozen Black emphasise the dynamically flowing lines of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the new BMW i5. The digitally printed accent stripes are in matt anthracite and feature the M Performance lettering.

The M Performance side skirt films, which consist of a striking curved line in matt grey, are also new to the range and highlight the vehicle’s profile even further. The films are located below the doors and provide an elegant touch of colour, especially on the black side skirts. The striking decorative stripe also harmonises perfectly with the M Performance accent stripe in Frozen Black and the

M Performance Carbon side skirt attachments.

The range of high-quality exterior parts is rounded off by the Carbon M exterior mirror caps and the M Performance Aramid antenna cover. The antenna cover made of aramid fiber-reinforced plastic is a visual and at the same time functional highlight on the vehicle roof. Aramid fiber has a similar surface appearance to carbon fiber but has a high electromagnetic permeability. The innovative material enables full functionality of the antenna in combination with a sporty look.

High-quality interior options add to the racing feel in the cockpit.

As soon as you open the doors, the M Performance Carbon door sill plates make a striking statement and show unmistakably that the new business sedan is oriented towards dynamic performance. In addition, the M Performance velours floor mats with their synthetic leather edging and decorative stitching in contrasting colours also add a sporty touch to the footwell. The two front mats of the four-piece set also feature embroidered M Performance lettering on the fabric insert and a flag in the hallmark M colours. The velours floor mats perfectly match the existing M Performance product range and round off the high-quality appearance.

The M Performance key case also makes a clear performance-oriented statement. The perfect-fit protective cover made of high-quality nappa leather is a pleasure to hold and features carbon fiber effect embossing combined with Alcantara. The function keys can be accessed freely so that the key does not have to be taken out of its case.

The M Performance Carbon fuel filler cap is also available for the combustion engine and plug-in hybrid variants of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan. It has double-sided adhesive tape on the inside and can be attached to the existing fuel filler cap by the customer.

Light alloy wheels and sport brake system for optimised performance.

The M Performance light alloy wheels available for the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the all-electric BMW i5 are ideally suited to a sporty driving style and make for a highly distinctive look. The range for the new BMW 5 Series Sedan and the new BMW i5 includes 19 and 21-inch wheel sets. The summer wheel with tyre set with 21-inch M Performance Cross-spoke light alloy wheels is available for all drive types in either M Bicolor Jet Black gloss finish or M Frozen Midnight Grey.

For all model variants the 19-inch M Performance light alloy wheels in Y-Spoke design in matt black are also available as a summer wheel with tyre set. With the exception of the BMW i5 M60 xDrive, the corresponding winter wheel with tyre set, which is also suitable for snow chains (power consumption combined: 20.6 - 18.2 kWh/100 km; CO2 emissions combined: 0 g/km according to WLTP) is available for all drive variants of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan. Additional wheel sets are stowed in style in the M Performance tyre bags. The four-piece set is suitable for wheels sized 17 to 22 inches and features M Performance lettering.

The M Performance 20-inch brake system delivers the deceleration power required for a sporty driving style. Its red-painted brake calipers featuring the four-colour M logo look particularly distinctive in conjunction with the open rim design of the 21-inch light alloy wheels. The sport brake system uses six-piston aluminium fixed-caliper brakes at the front and single-piston fist-caliper brakes at the rear. The large-format, internally ventilated and perforated M Performance lightweight brake discs provide improved thermal load-bearing capacity and thus deliver even higher breaking power under extreme conditions, for example on the race track.

25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader