Duda Algún brico para cambio del turbo pequeño del 35d?

Tema en 'Serie 5 (E60/E61) (2003-2010)' iniciado por xomin, 17 Ago 2021.

1. xomin

xomin Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E91 / G21 M340i
    Buenas,

Poseo un E91 330xd y un E70 30sd y normalmente posteo en sus correspondientes subforos. Vengo a preguntaros si alguién tiene un brico o las instrucciones de TIS para hacer el cambio del turbo pequeño. Tengo todo comprado y visto varios videos pero me gustaría ir sobre seguro.

Si alguién puede ayudarme desde de ya gracias !!

2. elrinconoriginal

elrinconoriginal Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    318D
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Home / BMW E60 535d Sedan / Repair Manuals and Technical Data / 11 Engine / 11 65 Charger with control /
    11 65 045Removing and installing / replacing low-pressure turbocharger (large turbocharger)
    Troubleshooting on exhaust turbocharger.
    Be sure to follow the instructions.

• Pressure pipes
    • Charge air cooler
    • Intake plenum
    ‐ check the above for foreign bodies, damage and correct operation, replacing if necessary.

air filter.

11 65 3AZ.

11 42 5AZ.

Installation note:
    Screw oil feed line (5) in parallel to turbocharger housing.

Loosen screws (3).

Tightening torque: 11 65 3AZ.

[​IMG]
    Unfasten screws (2).

Lay oil return line (3) to one side.

Installation note:
    Renew gasket.

Release screw (6).

Release screws (5).

Remove holder (4).

Release screw (1).

Remove L.P. turbocharger downwards.

Installation note:
    Renew gasket.

[​IMG] Attention!
    Spacer ring (1) must be fitted without fail.

Clean threads (2) with thread cutter.

Note:
    When replacing the exhaust turbocharger:
    • Pour the additive for the exhaust turbocharger initial filling order number 83 19 2 362 168 into the bore hole for the banjo bolt of the new exhaust turbocharger.
    • Crank exhaust turbocharger by hand several times.
    Home / BMW E60 535d Sedan / Repair Manuals and Technical Data / 11 Engine / 11 65 Charger with control /
    Troubleshooting on the exhaust turbocharger

For charged engines, exhaust turbochargers are of significant importance to the power development. The turbochargers deliver the charging pressure that is required by the engines. Depending on the system (one-phase or multi-phase), one or more turbochargers are installed. However, the function of the turbocharger greatly depends on the proper function of other components in the periphery.

This document describes the sources of fault on the actual exhaust turbocharger as well as the factors influencing and causing faults in the periphery.

The following figures show examples of the schematic structure of one-stage or two-stage systems with the required actuators.

Leaks

Notes on the installation of an exhaust turbocharger
    Before installation:

• Prior to the installation of an exhaust turbocharger, fill engine oil in the oil inlet in the exhaust turbocharger. At the same time, rotate the shaft on the exhaust turbocharger.
    • Check the oil supply to the turbocharger and the oil return from the turbocharger for foreign bodies and oil sludging, clean if necessary.
    • Ensure that no dirt and no foreign bodies enter the openings.
    • Clean the charging air system.

Note: Do not leave any oil residue or foreign bodies in the charge air duct.

• Replace gaskets, and ensure that the gaskets are installed correctly.
    • Observe tightening torques.
    After installation:

• Start up engine and run it at idle speed for at least one minute to ensure that the exhaust turbocharger is receiving a proper oil supply. When the engine is cold and the ambient temperature is low, let the engine idle for approximately 2 minutes.
    • Check tightness of oil lines.
    • Stop engine, check oil level.

13 72 001Replacing air filter element (M57TU TOP)
    [​IMG]

Unlock plug (1) and remove.

Release clamp (2).

Open retainers.

Remove upper section of intake filter housing (3) towards top.

Installation:
    Make sure retainers are correctly locked.

[​IMG]

18 31 040Removing and installing/replacing catalytic exhaust-gas converter (M57TU TOP)
    reinforcement plate

18 32 1AZ.

[​IMG]
    Illustrations show vehicle with manual transmission:

Unscrew nuts.

Remove holder (1).

[​IMG]
    Release screw.

Note:
    Clamp (1) must be replaced each time it is opened.

Remove catalytic converter (2).

11 65 040Removing and installing or replacing high-pressure exhaust turbocharger (small exhaust turbocharger)
    Troubleshooting on exhaust turbocharger.
    It is imperative that you follow the notes.

• Pressure pipes
    • Charge air cooler
    • Intake plenum
    ‐ check the above for foreign bodies, damage and correct operation, replacing if necessary.

acoustic cover

pressure pipe (4).

Release screw (1).

Release the cable from the brackets (3).

Twist out the air intake hose (2) in the direction of the arrow.

Installation note:
    Check that the rubber seal is correctly fitted on the low pressure exhaust turbocharger (5).

11 42 6AZ.

Release screw (1).

Release oil return line (2) and place to one side.

11 42 4AZ.

Remove oil pressure line.

Installation note:
    Replace all gaskets.

Apply tightening force to engine oil pipe parallel to high-pressure exhaust turbocharger (3).

Release screws (1).

Note:
    When replacing the exhaust turbocharger:

• Pour the additive for the exhaust turbocharger initial filling order number 83 19 2 362 168 into the bore hole for the banjo bolt (2) of the new exhaust turbocharger.
    • Crank exhaust turbocharger by hand several times.

upload_2021-8-17_21-36-22.png

upload_2021-8-17_21-37-22.png

11 65 075Removing and installing / replacing vacuum control unit for turbine control flap (M57TU)
    11 6 300
    11 6 300
    [​IMG]
    Adjust linkage with nut (1) to length of special tool 11 6 300 .
    [​IMG]
    Secure linkage with lock nut (2).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Function test of turbine control flap, refer to Test module, turbine control flap.

Check function of DDE.

A xomin, Dimon y mckarthy les gusta esto.
  3. xomin

xomin Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E91 / G21 M340i
    muchas gracias por la información :goodpost::goodpost:

4. xomin

xomin Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E91 / G21 M340i
    Este fin de semana he cambiado el turbo pequeño y ahora ya no entra aceite por la admisión, al menos a bajas vueltas, falta hacer limpieza del FAP y demás.

Ahora estoy revisando los inyectores porque le cuesta mucho arrancar y hecha bastante humo negro, según lo que he leído los valores deben estar entre -4 y +5 y esto es lo que me dice el Inpa:

upload_2021-8-30_19-44-55.png

hace unos meses me revisaron inyectores y cambiaron dos, supongo que deben ser 2 y 4. 1,3 y 5 diria que están para cambiar pero como no domino mucho pido vuestro consejo.

Gracias !

5. Dimon

Dimon Forista

Me Gusta:
    Si si ,. están para cambiar todos monos el 6to.. Cuidado con usar el coche con esas correcciones,. puedes fundir pistones..
    Muy raro que te fallen casi todos los inyectores a la vez :duda:,.. Revisaría bomba inyectora o de alta presión o como se diga,. no vaya ser que esta soltando virutas y te jodio los inyectores.
    Tu cambiaste alguna vez el filtro de combustible? a lo mejor tu filtro no filtra nada.

6. xomin

xomin Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E91 / G21 M340i
    Hace cuestión de 3 meses lo llevé a revisar inyectores y cambiaron 2 nuevos, tendré que mirar la factura a ver si indica cuáles fueron los que me cambiaron, me revisaron bomba y cambiaron regulador, por el tema de tener un arranque difícil. El filtro de combustible no lo he cambiado, pero en su momento me dijeron que la presión en la rampa de inyección era correcta, cierto es que el coche ha empeorado estos días de vacaciones y el turbo pequeño quemaba bastante aceite y por eso lo he cambiado

7. Dimon

Dimon Forista

Me Gusta:
    Lo de filtro lo dije no por estar tapado, sino que puede que se a roto el papel si no se cambio hace tiempo y no filtra nada y te mete mierda dentro del sistema de inyección,.. o puede también que a la hora de revisar lo que me comentas no guardaron mucha limpieza y entro algo de porquería en el sistema.. :nose: no se como opción.. La cosa es que tienes las correcciones de la inyección fatal,. me extraña que te arranca.. PEro bueno
    Si partimos de que el sistema de inyección esta bien,. para que pase eso con las correcciones también como opción puede suceder si la compresión de los cilindros no es la adecuada. :duda::duda::duda::duda: pero me extraña que pase eso en tu caso, pero nunca se sabe...
    Yo apostaría mas por los inyectores,. llevaría todos a revisar,. lo malo que no me fio yo de las revisiones esas que les hacen ufffff,, lo suyo nuevos,. pero claro es una pasta.

Última edición: 1 Sep 2021
  8. xomin

xomin Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E91 / G21 M340i
    A priori me cambiaron 2 pero según comentas ves mal los 6..... no?

9. Dimon

Dimon Forista

Me Gusta:
    según el grafico de correcciones el único que esta bien es el 6to que las correcciones están caso en "0", vamos que es perfecto.

Cuando corrección supera + o - (2 - 2,5) ya se nota que motor trabaja no muy fino y en teoría hay que revisar esos inyectores,. y cuando supera +/- 4 ya es peligroso para el motor.

Última edición: 2 Sep 2021

Compartir esta página