Video Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato V10 5.2 610cv - #161 Sterrato vs 911 Dakar

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 5 Jun 2019.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Automobili Lamborghini conquers new territory with the Huracán Sterrato Concept
    Sant’Agata Bolognese, 4 June 2019 – Automobili Lamborghini is exploring new horizons with its unconventional concept, the Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato. Based on the super sports prowess of the V10 Huracán, the Sterrato draws on Lamborghini’s off-road expertise exemplified in the Urus Super SUV, creating a new dimension of Lamborghini ‘fun to drive off-road’: a transfer of technologies creating a super sports car for challenging environments.

The Sterrato concept is based on the Huracán EVO with the same 5.2 liter naturally-aspirated engine producing 640 hp. The Huracán EVO’s LDVI (Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Integrata) with predictive logic, controls the Sterrato’s systems including four-wheel drive, four-wheel steering, modified suspension and torque vectoring, anticipating the next moves of the driver to ensure perfect driving dynamics. Calibrated for off-road driving including low-adherence surfaces, and tuned to maximize traction and acceleration, the LDVI system in the Sterrato provides enhanced rear-wheel drive behavior, producing more torque together with additional stabilization in oversteering maneuvers.

Huracán Sterrato Exterior and Interior

The Sterrato is created for demanding environments. Its appearance immediately illustrates the Sterrato’s imposing off-road abilities within the framework of a super sports car. Ground clearance is heightened by 47 mm, with the car’s front approach sharpened by 1% and the departure angle enhanced by 6.5%.

The wheel track is enhanced front and rear by 30 mm, with 20” wheels on balloon tires set into new wide-body wheel arches with integrated air intakes, giving the Sterrato a commanding presence that makes clear its abilities. Specially-developed larger tires with increased side walls improve the asperity absorption and grip. Wide, rugged, open shoulder blocks for self-cleaning qualities, provide excellent off-road surface adherence with improved traction and braking and are highly damage resistant.

The Sterrato is fitted with underbody reinforcements and body protection, including a rear skid plate that acts as a diffuser. Aluminum reinforcements are integrated within the front frame and covered with an aluminum skid plate, with aluminum-reinforced side skirts. Special protective composite bodywork includes stone-deflecting protection around the engine and air intakes and mud guards in hybrid materials of carbon fiber and elastomeric resin. An off-road LED light package is comprised of a roof-mounted LED light bar and LED bumper lights with flood function.

A specially-designed interior trim reflects the sporty off-road character of the Sterrato, featuring a new lightweight titanium roll cage, four-point seatbelts to the new carbon bi-shell sports seats, and aluminum floor panels.

“The Huracán Sterrato illustrates Lamborghini’s commitment to being a future shaper: a super sports car with off-road capabilities, the Sterrato demonstrates the Huracán’s versatility and opens the door to yet another benchmark of driving emotion and performance,” said Maurizio Reggiani, Chief Technical Officer of Automobili Lamborghini. “Lamborghini’s R&D and design teams are constantly exploring new opportunities and delivering the unexpected as a core characteristic of our DNA, challenging possibilities while inspired by Lamborghini brand heritage.”

The Lamborghini Jarama and Urraco of the 1970s already explored the potential for combining Lamborghini’s high performance and off-road capabilities. Lamborghini’s test driver Bob Wallace modified the two models to create desert-going high performance sports cars, the Jarama Rally from 1973 and the Urraco Rally from 1974.

ObiWan, davidW, Lu Rivaya y otra persona les gusta esto.
  2. jangel

jangel Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Hormigonera
    Ya está aquí rayo mcqueen
    Y el conductor rayito con la guitarra

A AMM5, ObiWan y Gus les gusta esto.
  3. gorka

gorka Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    911 S
    Ya puestos si estas podrido de pasta, porque no?

Dan llavero?

A Ram, ObiWan y Gus les gusta esto.
  4. Kodiak

Kodiak Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    bmw 328i Tourin
    A ver, ¿que esta pasando?.Cuando veo estas cosas creo que vamos camino de la extinción...:nose:

A Gus le gusta esto.
  5. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Me too

6. BLUEBIRD

BLUEBIRD Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Pues a mi me mola. Han rescatado la filosofía del Megatrack.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

seryo, Gus, Meigallo y 3 otros les gusta esto.
  7. patches

patches Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Stand by
    Para qué esa cosa? para que le salte una chinita (de una piedra estoy hablando) y pongas 40.000 euracos en reparaciones?.... no veo a nadie haciendo el ganso con esa cosa! Bueno... algún jeque quizás!!

A ObiWan y Gus les gusta esto.
  8. fran -

fran - Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ExM3,325td,525d
    Una pasada me encanta

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

A mi también me gusta, y mucho más que el Urus :devil:, ya en 1973 hicieron el Jarama Rally...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

... y en 1974 el Urraco Rally :finga:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ram, ingouriarba13, chamadyco y 5 otros les gusta esto.
  10. inthenight

inthenight Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Próximamente por las dunas de algún emirato...

A ObiWan le gusta esto.
  11. jsagar

jsagar Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e81 - g20
    Solo se me ocurre con este fin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Si pikes peak no estuviese asfaltado hasta arriba desde hace unos años diría que traman romper el récord con vehículo de producción en la categoría time attack division

A okertxus y ObiWan les gusta esto.
  12. Spidiman

Spidiman Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e61 530i
    El maldito Huracan molaría hasta en versión carrito de golf, no me jodas!!

Eso sí, para adjetivar las ediciones especiales son únicos los italianos...Performante, Pista, Sterrato...

Última edición: 7 Jun 2019
    jaudi, marrero1970, gorka y otra persona les gusta esto.
  13. ObiWan

ObiWan Dying alive Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Ya tienen también el Strellato.

[​IMG]

Stewie, Kodiak, mansiman y 5 otros les gusta esto.
  14. ObiWan

ObiWan Dying alive Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Por cierto, el coche que apertura el hilo, el Sterrato, me pone a bombear sangre a las gónadas como un poseso.

15. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Ojo... que los hay que si!

A escopeta le gusta esto.
  16. Bl@nquito

Bl@nquito Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F13 - K1200RS
    @Guancho pisha, el otro día me dio por meterme en el configurador del Huracán y veo que se puede configurar el primero y el EVO. Se siguen suministrando ambos? O solamente el EVO + versiones adicionales

17. Guancho

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
  18. Guancho

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Hay fauna pa tó

A AMM5 y GOLDAR les gusta esto.
  19. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    Pues a mí, me mola. Hasta le encuentro cierta lógica práctica, como pasar los badenes sin hacer malabarismos a ritmo de un camaleón, o meterlo en cualquier parking sin santiguarse.

Lo único es escoger un atrezzo menos llamativo et voilà..... y el 63?? porqué? :duda:

Una versión capitoné, y hasta te lanzas a hacer mudanzas express...biggrin

20. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    No sé si tendrá que ver con el mismo 63 que han sacado en el SVJ. Algún número especial para la marca.

21. mansiman

mansiman Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    330Ci CamarónEd
    Eso no lo hizo un youtuber hace poco?

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Es el año de fundación de la marca, 1963, también hay una edición especial del Aventador SVJ 63 :guiño:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Y lo usan en competición :)
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 7 Jun 2019
    A Barbinski y chamadyco les gusta esto.
  23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Yo lo veo muy acorde con el slogan que han utilizado ultimamente...

[​IMG]

"The Huracan Sterrato illustrates Lamborghini's commitment to being a future shaper: a super sports car with off-road capabilities, the Sterrato demonstrates the Huracán's versatility and opens the door to yet another benchmark of driving emotion and performance, Lamborghini’s R&D and design teams are constantly exploring new opportunities and delivering the unexpected as a core characteristic of our DNA, challenging possibilities while inspired by Lamborghini brand heritage." Maurizio Reggiani, Chief Technical Officer of Automobili Lamborghini.

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Un aficionado ya ha hecho este chop, con algunas influencias del Stratos, del que podía ser un buen sucesor :devil:

[​IMG]
    "The Sterrato, as cool as it is, its missing a bit of actual Safari/Dakar toughness. The height, the tires, whatever it is, its just not quite there. Here is my own interpretation, with a bit of Stratos sprinkled on it (maybe too much Stratos) and, of course, bus seat upholstery!"

25. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Yo le veo más problema a la decoración elegida y las pamplinas lumínicas que al concepto. No me disgusta tras la sorpresa y rechazo inicial.

Estamos en un mundo cada vez más loco, ya puestos, creo que sería divertido llevar un bicho así por una mala carretera, pista de tierra o pasear por la arena de algún emirato.

Me da infinitamente más grima un Evoque Cabrio, pero para gustos colores.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    A mansiman le gusta esto.
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Secretly Plotted the Huracan Sterrato in the Gallardo Era

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ladies and gentlemen drivers, allow me to point out that, while the introduction of the Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato is a surprise, the jportscar (jacked up sportscar) genre it represents has been gaining traction slowly, but steadily over the past few years.

Heck, I've been talking about jporstscars ever since I took a Ferrari FF offroading and noticed how nice it all feels. Meanwhile, the Internet has given us tons of renderings portraying offroading-savvy supercars, along with the occasions real-world build mixing such assets, such as this YouTuber's... Lamborghini Huracan "rally car" (the quotes are there since the car still needs serious tech work to deserve that status, being more of an attention magnet that anything else).

Well, Sant'Agata Bolognese itself has now come up with a Huracan that likes to play in the dirt (the name of this concept car can be translated as "dirt road").

We're looking at a Huracan Evo that has been gifted with the kind of tech goodies required by rugged terrain adventures. The list includes 47mm (1.85 inches) of ground clearance, 30mm (1.2 inches) wider tracks, as well as fat offroad tires delivered by Pirelli (those sidewalls look more generous than what I've seen on some tuned SUVs). Accomodating the new tires required the front axle to be moved slightly forward.

One of the Evo's party pieces, namely the LDVI (Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Integrata) electronic brain has been updated to cope with offroading demands. Keep in mind this controls the AWD, all-wheel-steer, active dampers, torque vectoring, as well as yaw and traction control.

Even without the ride height doing the work for you, it's easy to tell the Sterrato apart from the standard Huracan. And that's thanks to underbody reinforcements and body protection.

The underbody skid plates are my favorite. Check this out: "[Protection includes] a rear skid plate that acts as a diffuser. Aluminum reinforcements are integrated within the front frame and covered with an aluminum skid plate, with aluminum-reinforced side skirts,"

And there's more: "Special protective composite bodywork includes stone-deflecting protection around the engine and air intakes and mud guards in hybrid materials of carbon fiber and elastomeric resin,"

As for those LED lights that are so popular nowadays, these simply had to be there (don't you want to see where you're mudding around at night?).

Of course, a series model, which will probably be a limited edition, still requires a bit of extra work to achieve the offroading numbers one dreams of.

That's because the design of the Huracan still limits that important front approach angle: "Its appearance immediately illustrates the Sterrato's imposing off-road abilities within the framework of a super sports car. Ground clearance is heightened by 47 mm, with the car's front approach sharpened by 1% and the departure angle enhanced by 6.5%,"

Series production?

Lamborghini reminds us (honestly, this was neccesary) that test driver Bob Wallace converted the Jarama and Urraco into desert stormers back in the 70s, which is how we ended up with the 1973 Jarama Rally and the 1974 Uraco Rally (check them out at the end of the gallery below).

Besided, supercar collector Kris Singh took to Instagram to share that the Raging Bull has been considering building an offroading supercar way before the Huracan was born. You can check out his post below.

Then there's Lamborghini's recently rediscovered love of rough terrain - keep in mind that the Urus is set to receive an ST-X racecar conversion, which might serve as an inspiration for a road-going special edition (for instance, the recipe has been used before, with the Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale).

For the love of LM002, Lamborghini, please build this thing! We need machines that can take the unbeaten path, but without the disconnected driving experience SUVs inevitably offer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BySeqmBDBQN/
    Rambo Lambo? How about Huracan Rally Car?? This is the Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato!!! I bet you didn’t see this one coming! What other brand would have the character to do this in 2019 with a rear mid engine super car? This is the spiritual successor to the Lancia Stratos we have all longed for. I first heard about this idea well before the first iteration of the Huracan was released so it’s been in the works a long time.@reggiani.maurizio is the man. Seriously, he is the unsung hero that has made Lamborghini what it is today. Maurizio, AMAZING!!!! Please make me one!! Lamborghini invited the 5 or so top journalists to drive it and I hear @jonnylieberman was one of the few. Go to his page to read about what this is and more importantly, what it’s like to drive it!!! #JealousMuch . FYI “Sterrato” means “dirt” in Italian - How cool is that?!! I want more dirt in my life.

28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Parece que hay posibilidades de que vaya a producción en edición limitada, como decían en el post anterior ya lo han probado unos cuantos periodistas del motor, uno es Jonny Lieberman de Motortrend, y otro es Georg Kacher de Automobile magazine, aquí está su artículo pero no dejan verlo en Europa, a ver si alguno puede copiarlo :whistle:

https://www.automobilemag.com/news/will-lamborghini-produce-huraca-sterrato/
    Now That We’ve Driven the Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato, Will It Be Built?
    Signs point to yes, and we imagine demand for the off-road-oriented supercar will be high.

Última edición: 14 Jun 2019
  29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato Could Become A Reality

[​IMG]
    Production would be limited, according to rumors.

The Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato the Sant’Agata automaker released last week is more than just a one-off concept. The company built it, and let a select few take it for a spin. Automobile magazine’s Georg Kacher was one such lucky lad who got more than just seat time in the high-riding Lamborghini. According to the publication, the possibility of the Sterrato moving from concept to production is closer to reality than one might expect.

Lamborghini’s chief technical officer Maurizio Reggiani spoke freely at how the company could not only build the Sterrato but also do it at a profit. Reggiani said the automaker would manufacture the restyled body parts using 3D printers. The body parts, made from a new lightweight synthetic material the company developed, would then be bolted onto the body. However, if Lamborghini decided to build the Sterrato, rumors suggest it would have a limited production of 500 to 1,000.

It may seem strange for an iconic supercar brand to venture away from traditional supercars, but Porsche has led the way in producing unconventional brand models to great success. Plus, Lamborghini has already crossed that sacrilegious bridge with the Urus SUV, and yet the world still spins. And it’s not like the Sterrato is a complete departure for the company. Underneath the raised suspension and off-road cladding is a 640-horsepower Huracán Evo and its 5.2-liter V10.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    To give the Sterrato its off-road prowess, Lamborghini raised the ride height, recalibrated the Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Integrata that controls four-wheel drive, four-wheel steering, torque vectoring, and more, widened the front and rear track, and added plenty of off-road cladding to complete the look.

If the Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato makes production – it has several more hurdles before getting approval – Kacher says it could allegedly cost approximately €240,000 (about $270,000 at current exchange rates). Let’s review: It has supercar power and a supercar price tag, a unique look, and a limited run. Yeah, it’ll sell.
    https://www.motor1.com/news/354852/lamborghini-huracan-sterrato-concept-production/

A pasko le gusta esto.
  30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato 2023 será una realidad, al detalle en estas fotos espía
    [​IMG]

Fotos espía Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato 2023S. Baldauf / SB-Medien

19 Ene 2022

La moda de los deportivos crossover ya está a punto de caramelo. La firma alemana prepara el Porsche 911 Safari y los italianos de Sant'Agata Bolognese no se quieren quedar atrás tampoco en este nicho del mercado más exclusivo. De hecho, ya ha comenzado las pruebas del Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato 2023, al que puedes ver en estas fotos espía desde todos los ángulos.

No es lo mismo un crossover deportivo que invertir estos términos. Mientras que el primero se refiere a un modelo más alto sin llegar al nivel del SUV con una definición más deportivo, el concepto inverso es el de un modelo con genes muy deportivos y un aspecto de crossover. Este es un nuevo nicho que se está abriendo en el mercado y que, a lo largo de este nuevo año 2022, tendrá en el Porsche 911 Safari a su primer representante.

Está claro que los italianos de Sant'Agata Bolognese no están por la labor de dejarle todo el protagonismo a uno de sus máximos rivales. Y la gran prueba son estas primeras fotos espía del futuro Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato 2023. Presentado como un concept en primavera de 2019, la gran acogida que tuvo hizo mella especialmente en Maurizio Reggiani, el máximo responsable del área técnica de la marca italiana, que no confirmó oficialmente una luz de producción pero que sí que dejó caer la posibilidad de que se convirtiera en realidad. Teniendo en cuenta que el Huracán se encuentra al final de su vida comercial y que pronto será sustituido por un modelo completamente nuevo, no cabe mejor broche de oro para el Huracán.

[​IMG]
    El Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato 2023 es un deportivo con aptitud propia de un crossover
    El Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato 2023 ya rueda como prototipo
    Además, se descarta la posibilidad de que se trata de una mula, pues hace un par de meses que se filtró la protección del nombre comercial de «Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato» en el registro europeo de nombres y patentes, lo que confirma más aún, si cabe, que la llegada es más que real. Cazado en las pruebas de invierno en el norte de Suecia, el prototipo muestra claramente detalles tan específicos de un verdadero crossover como la mayor distancia al suelo, el elemento más destacado, así como el modificado frontal en el que luce una protección típica para el cárter que, en lugar de estar acabada en cromo satinado, por ahora es de color negro.

Hasta el diseño de las tomas de aire del paragolpes con clavadas al concepto anticipado hace dos años y medio. El superdeportivo de Lamborghini también cuenta con las barras longitudinales en el techo, además de un detalle completamente novedoso: una entrada de aire de admisión colocada sobre el panel del techo, que emerge desde la parte trasera, y que no se encontraba presente en el Huracán Sterrato. Una estética más off-road que también tendrá una réplica en el interior con detalles especiales.

El Huracán Sterrato contará con una puesta a punto especial del chasis que le permitirá salir de su hábitat natural de los mejores asfalto a pistas de tierra, contando con el mismo motor que el Huracán Evo. Aquí no habrá variaciones, con el motor V10 atmosférico de 5.2 litros y una potencia máxima de 640 CV. Suficiente para desenvolverse en cualquier escenario, ya que tampoco estará diseñado para realizar grandes esfuerzos fuera del asfalto. El Lamborghini Huracán Sterrato llegará en 2023, como una edición tan exclusiva como limitada en unidades, barajándose entre 500 y 1.000 unidades, una cifra más lógica la primera para un modelo tan especial.

Compartir esta página