Video e9csl nominado como "one of the most misinformed videos out there"

Tema en 'Clásicos BMW.' iniciado por dequincey, 28 Jul 2022.

1. dequincey

dequincey Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    be em be e neun
    el chico es majo, pero,...jooder !

A xavier sarda le gusta esto.
  2. e1000iodh

e1000iodh Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    325i E93
    No he conseguido verlo entero, me he cansado cuando ha dicho "super rare" por 57a vez y ha salido un anuncio.
    Imagino que no me pierdo mucho del resto del vídeo, igual por fin termina dándole un manguerazo y limpiando el polvo.
    Espero que haya encontrado el botón del aire acondicionado ;-)

A dequincey le gusta esto.
  3. dequincey

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    be em be e neun
    El coche es majo, como único es un poco especial, no tanto como el dice,

pero esta muy machacado y truneado. Tiene un montón de fallos, para empezar es uno de los míticos 169 early carburetted, y va y le han puesto inyeccion, ATPC

El tío no sabe de lo que habla

A e1000iodh le gusta esto.
  4. dequincey

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    be em be e neun
    Es encantador cuando dice que no lleva parasol izquierdo, porque bmw quiso hacer el coche muy ligero,...

....nooooo, no lleva porque le faltaaaaa...

Pena de que el pollo no se hubiese documentado un poco

A xavier sarda y e1000iodh les gusta esto.
  5. dequincey

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    be em be e neun
    ...y cuando dice que lleva llantas de ALPINO !!!

6. dequincey

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    be em be e neun
    Más información

Se vendió en BAT con esta descripción

This 1972 BMW 3.0 CSL is one of 169 first-series examples produced and was built in November 1971. It was delivered to Belgian importer Ets. Moorkens S.A. in September 1972 and acquired by the selling dealer in 1986 at an auction in Kansas City, after reportedly being repossessed by a California bank. Currently finished in its factory shade of Golf Yellow, the car is powered by an M90 inline-six that was rebuilt to 3.6 liters and features Bosch L-Jetronic fuel injection. Additional modifications include a five-speed manual transmission with overdrive, “Batmobile”-style spoilers, a front air dam, Stahl exhaust headers, a custom stainless steel exhaust, a Magnaflow muffler, and 16” Alpina alloy wheels. This E9 CSL is now offered with a letter from BMW Classic and a clean Texas title.

[​IMG]

The CSL was introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in 1971 as a homologation car that was built to qualify the E9 for European touring car competition. Differences between the “L” (liecht) model and a standard CS included an aluminum trunk, hood, and door panels, as well as a plastic rear bumper, fixed Perspex rear side windows, and lightweight glass. Additional cosmetic touches included side stripes and chrome fender arch extensions.

[​IMG]

This example had been refinished in blue prior to the seller’s acquisition, and a repaint in its original Golf Yellow (70) was commissioned by the seller several years ago. Rust repairs were carried out at that time. Additional body repairs were completed in 2015, including welding in new panels to address rust on the rocker panels and lower doors. The hood panel was missing when the seller acquired the car, and a steel panel was fitted as a replacement. The Perspex side windows have been replaced due to wear, and glass panels are now fitted in their place.

[​IMG]

Aerodynamic add-ons offered on later CSLs have been fitted to this example, including a trunk-mounted rear wing, a roof-mounted spoiler above the rear window, and front fender fins. A later-style front air dam is also featured up front. 16×8” Alpina alloy wheels have been added in lieu of the original 14” wheels, and wear 245/45 Toyo Proxes tires.

[​IMG]

The interior is equipped with Scheel sport seats, which are trimmed in black cloth with vinyl bolsters and have been refreshed during the seller’s ownership. Weight-saving measures inside the CSL model included the omission of sound-deadening material and the use of thinner carpeting.

A e1000iodh le gusta esto.
  7. saicaman

saicaman Forista Legendario Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMWs
    Tirarse el pisto es gratis...

Compartir esta página