Fotos BMW M2 G87 (2023) OFICIAL

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por bmworldm, 12 Oct 2022.

1. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    La mitad lo va a tapar la matricula biggrin

A Aliennet le gusta esto.
  2. Aliennet

Aliennet En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e92 330xD
    Pues peor, menos aire :floor:

A Aritz Manterola y Gus les gusta esto.
  3. Aliennet

Aliennet En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e92 330xD
    Sí, un gris oscuro sería muy interesante. :chulo:

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    First Look at the 2023 BMW M2! (450hp, 6-speed Manual, Zandvoort Blue)!

[​IMG]
    BMW of Morristown

5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Este disecciona el diseño y critica todo lo que no le gusta de ambos, pero adivinad cual elige...:whistle:

BMW M2 vs Audi RS3 - This is the one I buy and why

21 oct 2022

[​IMG]
    Bembli

The Audi RS3 Sedan comes with 401 HP, 359 lb-ft from a 2.5-liter turbo five-cylinder engine - all-wheel drive, only comes with a 7-speed auto. 0-60 mph 3.6s and an MSRP of $60,095

The BMW M2 is powered by a 3L I6 turbo engine making 453 hp and 406 lb-ft, RWD, 6-speed manual is standard. 0-60mph in 4.1 seconds with the manual while the eight-speed auto does the same sprint in 3.9s. MSRP of $62,200 .

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Exuding pure driving pleasure and intense racing passion: the BMW M Performance Parts for the new BMW M2

[​IMG]

October 26, 2022

Munich. The new BMW M2 promises unadulterated driving pleasure through every mile – of everyday journeys and track sessions alike. The race-inspired character of the compact high-performance sports car can be accentuated to stunning effect with the help of the BMW M Performance Parts specially developed for this model. Available from the launch of the new M2 (which gets underway in April 2023), the retrofit products from the Original BMW Accessories range add extra touches of rich emotionality to the design of the new BMW M2.

The BMW M Performance Parts for the car’s aerodynamics, powertrain, chassis and cockpit offer a wide variety of options for customising the new BMW M2 with maximum performance in mind. All the components were developed on the back of BMW M GmbH’s motor-racing expertise and the experienced it has garnered over five decades, and have been precisely tuned to match the two-door model’s specific characteristics. They reinforce the pure-bred performance credentials of the new BMW M2, whose compact dimensions, 338 kW/460 hp six-cylinder in-line engine, optionally available six-speed manual gearbox, sophisticated chassis technology and rear-wheel drive make the first step into the world of high-performance cars from BMW M GmbH a hugely enticing one.

Exclusive materials, enhanced aerodynamic properties: the BMW M Performance exterior components.

All the retrofit products in the BMW M Performance Parts portfolio stand out with their high-impact design, exclusive materials and top quality. The BMW M Performance exterior components for the new BMW M2 therefore match the two-door model’s styling and geometry to perfection. And they have already undergone homologation alongside the overall vehicle, meaning they comply with statutory safety regulations as well as the BMW Group’s own strict standards.

The carbon-fibre add-on parts for the front, sides and rear are made from carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic. They optimise the car’s aerodynamic properties while also accentuating its racing aura with a clear coat finish that exposes the composition of fibres beneath. The M Performance front splitter carbon fibre and M Performance air intake trim carbon fibre, for instance, ensure the new BMW M2 makes a particularly striking impression. Customers wishing to give the car’s side profile a sharper visual edge have a choice of M Performance side skirt attachments carbon fibre, M Performance side spats carbon fibre front and rear and M exterior mirror caps carbon fibre. Airflow around the vehicle can be optimised with the M Performance rear lip spoiler carbon fibre and M Performance rear diffuser carbon fibre. Meanwhile, the M Performance rear spoiler carbon fibre and M Performance roof-edge spoiler in high-gloss Black dial the racing flair up to the max. Further personal touches can be added to the vehicle exterior in the form of an M Performance tow strap and an M Performance antenna cover in aramid, another exclusive fibre composite material.

Less weight, more sound: titanium M Performance silencer system.

The titanium M Performance silencer system available for the new BMW M2 boasts reduced weight, an unmistakable look and distinct racing-car acoustics. Its front pipes are made from lightweight stainless steel while the rear silencer has an all-titanium construction. As a result, the titanium M Performance silencer system is some eight kilograms lighter than the standard item. The exhaust system with its electrically controlled flaps and centrally positioned quartet of tailpipes is offered in combination with a specially modified M Performance rear diffuser carbon fibre. The tailpipe trim module is also made from titanium and has a ceramic coating. Optimised routing of the exhaust gases creates an even sportier driving experience. The soundtrack can be adjusted using the powertrain settings in the M Setup menu and hits a particularly exhilarating note reminiscent of a racing car in Sport and Sport+ modes.

M Performance tailpipe trims in titanium/carbon fibre are available as an eye-catching addition to the standard exhaust system fitted on the new BMW M2. Their sophisticated mix of materials and perforated inner pipes lend the rear end a highly exclusive air.

M Performance suspension with height-adjustable spring cups.

The M Performance suspension available as a retrofit item for the new BMW M2 endows it with even sharper agility and cornering dynamics. Its coilover design with height-adjustable spring cups at the front and rear axle allows the ride height to be lowered by up to 10 millimetres as required. Specially tuned for the new BMW M2, not just on the track but on regular roads as well, the M Performance suspension results in a far more direct connection between the body and road surface. This allows drivers to experience track-inspired driving dynamics on everyday journeys.

The M Performance forged wheels offered for the new BMW M2 also provide the ideal ingredients for an extremely sporty driving style. Each sculpted from a single piece of aluminium, they represent a compelling proposition with their exceptional stability, perfectly true running and visually striking design. The items for the new BMW M2 have a cross-spoke design measuring 20 inches in diameter at the front axle and 21 inches at the rear, which can be ordered in a choice of M Frozen Gold Bronze or M Jet Black matt. The M Performance tyre bags bring motor sport feeling to the customer’s garage, too. They are printed with a logo in the BMW M GmbH colours and a graphic indicating the wheel position, and also have a reinforced handle for easy transportation.

Precision doses of extra racing flair for the interior.

The BMW M Performance Parts range also features high-grade components for the interior of the BMW M2 that bring targeted enhancements to its sports-car cockpit. The M Performance interior trim panels in carbon fibre/Alcantara offered in combination with Alcantara knee pads intensify the racing-car aura inside the cabin. The elaborately hand-crafted interior trim panels are made from open-pore, matt-coated carbon fibre and come with M Performance badging in brushed aluminium. Also available as an individual option, the Alcantara M Performance knee pads offer additional support under particularly hard cornering and set the seal on the sporting ambience. A matching M Performance armrest in Alcantara is also available for the centre console of the new BMW M2.

On models equipped with M Sport seats, the sense of sportiness and exclusivity can be turned up another notch with the M Performance backrest covers in carbon fibre/Alcantara. The hand-crafted head restraint trims are available in a choice of open-pore or high-gloss carbon fibre and carry an M Performance badge. The remainder of the rear panel for the driver’s and front passenger seats is trimmed in Alcantara.

The M Performance steering wheel Pro is ideal for cornering with supreme precision. It features a distinctly contoured grip area in Alcantara with large thumb rests and a special lining, while the rim’s upper section and slightly flattened lower section are wrapped in top-quality fulled leather. A centre marker and decorative stitching in the BMW M GmbH colours put the finishing touches to the steering wheel’s stunning looks. The M Performance steering wheel trims offer another route to increased driving pleasure with their high-quality materials and racing-car feel. They are available for the new BMW M2 in a choice of carbon fibre/Alcantara and carbon fibre/leather. Both variants can also be combined with the M Performance shift paddles carbon fibre. The M Performance door sill plates carbon fibre provide the ideal transition between the dynamism of the new BMW M2 exterior and the sports car flair of its cabin. Their carbon fibre inlays are printed with a coloured M Performance logo.

The portfolio of products for optimising the new BMW M2’s racing characteristics in distinctive style is rounded off by velour M Performance floor mats featuring decorative stitching in contrasting colours and M Performance badging, as well as M Performance door pins with a coloured M logo and the M Performance fuel filler cap carbon fibre.

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Este alirón mola más

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]

Lo del pantallazo es de juzgado de guardia...
    :facepalm:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Gus le gusta esto.
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 27 Oct 2022
  12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Los asientos normales :pompous:

[​IMG]

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Vaya silueta...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A lito_S1, Gus y inthenight les gusta esto.
  15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    NEW 2023 BMW M2 (G87) - LOUD Start Up SOUND, Revs & Details! | Essen Motor Show 2022 Fototermin!

28 oct 2022

Here we have the brand new 2023 BMW M2 G87 with carbon performance parts. It is one of the first in Germany and will be presented at the Essen Motor Show 2022! Enjoy LOUD start up sound, in detail, revs and driving scenes of this exclusive sportcar!

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Chufaschufurius

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

A JLANCAR le gusta esto.
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 1 Nov 2022
  18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Conducir el nuevo BMW M2 en un mundo de realidad mixta

3 de noviembre de 2022

BMW acaba de ayudar a crear su propio Metaverso, por así decirlo, que es infinitamente más interesante y emocionante que simplemente jugar Sims con tus amigos de Facebook. El BMW M2 Mixed Reality es una de las cosas más extrañas, interesantes y emocionantes que he visto hacer en la realidad virtual. Y lo experimentamos todo desde el asiento del conductor.

Fuimos a Lisboa, Portugal, para la Web Summit 2022, y mientras estábamos en el lugar, BMW nos invitó a probar su ///M Mixed Reality. El proyecto utiliza una gran cantidad de tecnología de punta, incluido un auricular VR de Varjo y un dispositivo Smart Track de AR-Tracking . El discurso de ascensor para esto es que te sientas en el asiento del conductor de un BMW M2, mientras usas un auricular VR, y realmente conduces el automóvil. Pero en lugar del mundo real en el que estás, estás viendo un mundo de realidad virtual.

Combinando Digital y Analógico
    [​IMG]
    BMW_Realidad mixta
    En este nuevo video, puede experimentar el BMW M2 con un auricular VR, en una pista de carreras virtual, pero en un estacionamiento físico vacío. Lo que vimos a través de los auriculares fue una pista de carreras digital y futurista, como algo sacado de un juego de arcade. Condujimos a través de él, recolectamos tokens Roundel en la pista como si fuera un Mario Kart bávaro y tuvimos que detenernos en una caja digital. En realidad, estábamos conduciendo e incluso deslizando el BMW M2 real, con un ingeniero de seguridad en el asiento del pasajero. Entonces, en cierto modo, estábamos inmersos en un mundo virtual conduciendo físicamente el nuevo G87 M2.

La experiencia es bastante surrealista y ciertamente estás completamente inmerso en este mundo de realidad virtual. Los gráficos 4K son impresionantes y la tecnología es igualmente emocionante. El auricular VR ajusta su calidad de video al rastrear hacia dónde miran sus ojos y prácticamente no hay un retraso distinguible. Por supuesto, eso se debe en parte a que hay una PC para juegos de consumo en el maletero con cables muy cortos conectados a los auriculares VR y los dispositivos de seguimiento inteligente.

Auriculares VR de gama alta
    [​IMG]
    BMW_Realidad mixta
    Varjo es la empresa que fabrica los auriculares, pero Art es la empresa que fabrica la barra de seguimiento, que sigue los movimientos de la cabeza del conductor. Hay innumerables sensores y seguimiento GPS, por lo que el sistema sabe exactamente qué está haciendo el automóvil, hacia dónde se dirige y dónde está, por lo que puede permitirle conducir de manera segura a través de una pista que es tanto digital como física.

Un ingeniero de BMW nos dijo que el sistema de Realidad Mixta utiliza esencialmente todos los datos de "movimiento" del automóvil. Entonces, cualquier movimiento creado por el nuevo M2, está siendo capturado y utilizado por el sistema MR.

El conductor ve sus propias manos reales, el volante real y el tablero real frente a él. Sin embargo, el lado del pasajero, desde la parte posterior del pilar A, y la parte trasera de la cabina son todos digitales para los ojos cubiertos por VR del conductor. Y para evitar que el conductor se maree, los auriculares toman en cuenta todo el movimiento del automóvil, así como las entradas del conductor, para que el conductor pueda ver lo que está haciendo físicamente, de lo contrario, se enfermaría.

[​IMG]
    BMW_Realidad mixta
    Casos de uso únicos
    ¿Cuál es el punto de todo esto? Bueno, para empezar es genial. Pero existen algunas aplicaciones interesantes para mezclar los mundos digital y físico mientras se está al volante de un automóvil. Imagine probar un automóvil en un concesionario por primera vez. Si pueden encontrar un estacionamiento vacío lo suficientemente grande, pueden permitir que el conductor use este auricular VR y pruebe el automóvil en una versión virtual de pistas de carreras reales, por ejemplo. Podría ser una forma de experimentar la conducción real en pista, sin estar realmente en la pista.

Todo el sistema se ejecuta desde una PC para juegos de gama alta en el maletero, con una GPU NVIDIA 3090. Solo los auriculares cuestan $ 6,500 y el resto del sistema es mucho más caro, por lo que no es como si fuera a ver esto en su distribuidor local de BMW en el corto plazo. Sin embargo, es una tecnología fascinante, aunque un poco aterradora, que podría tener algunas aplicaciones interesantes en el futuro.

20. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
  21. Sesiom

Sesiom Forista

Me Gusta:
    A *NANO* le gusta esto.
  22. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    [​IMG]

A Sesiom le gusta esto.
  23. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    [​IMG]

A Sesiom le gusta esto.
  24. Sesiom

Sesiom Forista

Me Gusta:

Muy amable

A *NANO* le gusta esto.
  25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Desde hace 3 días las tienes en este hilo, con mucha más calidad y con toda la sesión completa de fotos ;)

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Experience ///M Mixed Reality in the New BMW M2
    3 nov 2022

[​IMG]

BMW

Introducing a groundbreaking new experience from BMW Group, ///M Mixed Reality.
    Bringing not only the virtual world into the New BMW M2, but making the vehicle itself the controller.
    This stunning new driving experience premieres at Web Summit 2022 in Lisbon as part of program of pioneering innovations in the digital, and virtual world.
    Using Mixed Reality technology, it is a true revolution in gaming, that allows you to feel the track in true motion.
    Join content creator Cailee as she jumps in the hot seat, and tests her skills on this immersive virtual track.

27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Realidad mixta en el BMW M2: derrapar en el coche real con gafas VR

4/11/2022

[​IMG]

Conducir en la pista de carreras al volante de un BMW M2 , mientras no puedes ver a través del parabrisas gracias a las gafas VR, suena completamente loco al principio. Gracias a la realidad mixta, la increíble experiencia se hace realidad y permite convertir prácticamente cualquier gran área libre en una pista de carreras virtual. La experiencia para el conductor y el "jugador" es, por supuesto, completamente diferente a la de los juegos de computadora convencionales, ya que no solo dirige el vehículo con pedales reales y un volante real, sino que también lo mueve, incluidas las fuerzas centrífugas y los ruidos, desde el sonido del motor al chirrido de los neumáticos.

Con la realidad mixta, no solo se puede cambiar el entorno experimentado por el conductor, sino que, por supuesto, también se pueden integrar otros elementos de juego: si te mantienes en la línea correcta, puedes recolectar elementos de bonificación y así obtener ventajas. Y, por supuesto, el mundo virtual tiene otra ventaja: solo porque las gafas VR muestren un obstáculo, no tiene por qué estar allí, por lo que los errores de conducción en el mundo real deberían tener tan pocas consecuencias como en un juego de computadora normal.[​IMG]

En un video reciente, vemos a Gailee, creadora de contenido de G2, al volante del BMW M2 (G87) de 460 hp en los terrenos de Driving Academy Maisach, que se está transformando en una arena virtual de automovilismo utilizando realidad mixta. Las gafas VR, junto con algunos otros sensores, registran los movimientos de la cabeza y aparentemente permiten mostrar al jugador una imagen que coincide con la dirección de visualización actual en cualquier momento. Esto crea una experiencia de juego y conducción completamente nueva en la que se fusionan la experiencia real y el juego virtual.

Mixed Reality se presentó por primera vez en el Web Summit 2022 en Lisboa, pero en el futuro seguramente también experimentaremos la tecnología en otros eventos. La Driving Academy Maisach es, por supuesto, solo una de las innumerables áreas que se pueden transformar en una pista de carreras virtual con la ayuda de gafas VR y similares.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

28. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
  29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El mejor M2 pero es un poco feo...

The All New 2023 BMW M2 Is the BEST BMW Ever but Looks a Little Ugly...What Do You Think?

7 nov 2022

[​IMG]

TFLnow

30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW M2 (G87): Sanity in a sea of government mandated EVs . . .
    9 nov 2022

Just after the North American reveal of the all new 2023 @BMW M2, MotoMan breaks down the technical changes that make the up the G87 @BMW USA M2. Starting with the changes that came along with the BMW M240i we have already driven, he presents details of the S58 along with some ‘lightweighting’ tricks only resident on the @BMW M2. Then he dives into the interior and shares insight about its design . . .

Compartir esta página