Fotos BMW iX, desde 87.150 € - iX M60 619 cv 1.100 Nm desde 131.700 €

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 17 Mar 2021.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    iDrive Challenges - How to get the best ☕ in town?

9 mar 2022

[​IMG]
    BMW

Welcome to the iDrive challenges.
    Challenge 1 - How to get the best ☕ in town?
    The new BMW iDrive, based on the new BMW Operating System 8, powers a new generation of displays, controls and software to help your passengers get the most from your BMW. The vehicle becomes an active partner in communication, displaying more intelligence, personalization and emotion than ever before. From where is the best coffee, to setting the climate controls or guidance home, iDrive is here for you.
    Discover BMW models: https://b.mw/OurModels
    The BMW iX.
    #THEiX #iDrive
    BMW iX xDrive50
    Combined power consumption: 23.3–20.0 kWh/100 km. Combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km. Electric range: 544–626 kilometers. All data according to WLTP.
    Official data on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions power consumption and electric range were determined inaccordance with the mandatory measurement procedure and comply with Regulation (EU) 715/2007 valid at the time of type approval. In case of a range, figures in the NEDC take into account differences in the selected wheel and tire size; figures in the WLTP take into account any optional equipment.
    WLTP values are used for assessing taxes and other vehicle-related charges that are (also) based on CO2 emissions, as well as for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies, if applicable. Where applicable, the NEDC values listed were calculated based on the new WLTP measurement procedure and then converted back to the NEDC measurement procedure for comparability reasons. For more information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures, see www.bmw.de/wltp.
    For further information about the official fuel consumption and the specific CO2 emission of new passenger cars can be taken out of the „handbook of fuel consumption, the CO2 emission and power consumption of new passenger cars“, which is available at all selling points and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

A Gus le gusta esto.
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    iX Blue Ridge Mountain Metallic cazado en San Francisco...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Gus le gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Prueba de Harry :pompous:

Scary looking BMW iX xD50M real world review. BMW say it has a 300+ mile range but does it really?

27 mar 2022

[​IMG]
    Harry's garage

BMW iX xD50M is BMW's top of the range electric family car with a huge 105kWh battery, a promised 360mile range, 4WD and a massive cabin. But this car costs nearly £116,000. Is it worth it? Find out here..

5. Indyber

Indyber Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    116d F20 LCi
    Hoy he estado viendo uno y toqueteando un poco en una demo que tenía montada BMW (y probando un iX3, eso lo cuento en otro hilo) y la verdad es que en persona gana mucho, me pasa como con el X7, que en las fotos los veo más desproporcionados….

No se podía probar, solo verlo en parado y la verdad es que tiene una pinta muy interesante, enorme por dentro, los asientos una maravilla…el volante hexagonal un poco raro pero reconozco que yo lo uso mucho en el 5008 y cuando te acostumbras tiene un tacto muy “de kart”, si Peugeot lo ha conseguido, dudo mucho que BMW no haya sido capaz….

Del interfaz y las pantallas no opino, muy efectista pero habría que ver en el día a día..el head-up display del iX3 me ha gustado mucho, supongo que este será igual o mejor…

Eso si, 80.000 mortadelos son muchos, hay una o dos opciones mejores en el mercado aunque no sean eco-friendly-chachi-piruli…..:devil:

Pero si BMW me lo cede una temporada para probarlo podría sobrevivir con el….biggrin

A Gus le gusta esto.
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    A Indyber le gusta esto.
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Fíjate que a mi si me gusta desde el principio solo con las fotos y vídeos, no como otros modelos...

A Gus y Indyber les gusta esto.
  8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    NEW ARRIVAL! 2022 BMW iX xDrive50 Mineral White First Driving Impressions

31 mar 2022

[​IMG]
    Allen BMWDurham

I share with you our first production 2022 BMW iX xDrive50! This was my first time driving it and getting a chance to see some of the new features such as AR Navigation so Im really glad I was able to take you along for the journey! What do you think of the iX? 2022 BMW iX xDrive50 - $89,990 CAD Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System - $4,300 CAD Mineral White Metallic - $895 CAD Interior Design Loft Stone Grey - $1,500 CAD

A Gus le gusta esto.
  9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Walk around and review of the new BMW iX SAV! All electric and loaded with new features!

[​IMG]
    BMW DIY Guy

10. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    En qué hilo? No lo localizo...

11. Indyber

Indyber Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    116d F20 LCi
    A Gus le gusta esto.
  12. NotElectricM

NotElectricM Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bicicleta
    Pues yo ya he visto unos cuantos y cada vez me mola más...El 60 debe ser la hostia.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW Bringing iX And i4 To Coachella As Official Automotive Partner

April 7, 2022
    [​IMG]

The COVID-19 pandemic prompted Coachella organizers to cancel the event in the last two years, but the outdoor festival is back for 2022. Along with the show’s return, BMW is also attending once again as the official automotive partner by bringing the i4 and iX. For the Road To Coachella campaign, the automaker has teamed up with Grammy-winner Doja Cat, starring alongside the two EVs.

The featured artist at Coachella 2022 collaborated with creative director Brett Alan Nelson and photographer David LaChapelle to create a unique body wrap for the iX. It’s just as bold and eye-catching as the electric SUV itself and we’ll be seeing more of it from April 14. The recording artist will be traveling with the xDrive50 version during the event.

[​IMG]

Aside from Doja Cat, BMW is collaborating with the following people for Coachella 2022:

• 13-time X Games gold medalist and Olympic skateboarder Nyjah Huston
    • Fashion designer and creative director Tremaine Emory
    • TikTok creator and musical artist Dixie D’Amelio
    • Makeup artist Patrick Ta
    • Model and actor Evan Mock
    • Fashion insider and NFL star Victor Cruz
    • Model and dancer Victoria Brito
    • TikTok creator and model Wisdom Kaye
    • Fashion designer Harry Nuriev
    The campaign begins a week from today, April 14, 2022, and extends through the festival’s first weekend. A few days later, on April 20, BMW will bolster its EV portfolio with the i7. Coming late this year, the iX1 will join the fray, along with the mechanically related MINI Countryman EV. Pre-production of the i5 is kicking off in 2022 as well when we could also see the China-built electric MINI. Expect some of these offerings to show up at important events in 2023 to promote the BMW Group’s EV agenda.

A similar EV marketing push took place earlier this week when BMW dressed up the i4 in Italy during an event organized as AC Milan’s automotive partner.

Source: BMW

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW iX Self-Driving Testing Car - 100 km/h with no driver!

9 abr 2022

In this video, we take a look at the BMW iX Driverless Testing Car, or simply, a BMW iX self-driving model. The special self-driving BMW is used internally by BMW testing engineers to automate some of the simulations and testing scenarios performed by humans. It is based on the BMW iX electric car, but it's equipped with wide range of technology: from GPS units to 5G connections, sensors, emergency braking systems and a full-blown computer placed in the trunk. To showcase the tech, a BMW engineer sat in the back seat with me as we go around a race track in Germany performing a series of maneuvers, slaloms and braking procedures. Let's take a look!

17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Coche de prueba autónomo BMW iX: ¡100 km/h sin conductor!

9 de abril de 2022

En este video, echamos un vistazo al BMW iX Driverless Testing Car, o simplemente, un modelo autónomo BMW iX. Los ingenieros de pruebas de BMW utilizan internamente el BMW autónomo especial para automatizar algunas de las simulaciones y escenarios de prueba realizados por humanos. Se basa en el automóvil eléctrico BMW iX, pero está equipado con una amplia gama de tecnología: desde unidades de GPS hasta conexiones 5G, sensores, sistemas de frenado de emergencia y una computadora completa ubicada en el maletero.

BMW dice que el automóvil se usa para pruebas de resistencia y durabilidad, y especialmente para realizar tareas mundanas que requieren mucho aporte humano. Al usar esta tecnología en varios autos, BMW puede liberar a sus ingenieros para que también realicen otras tareas. Por supuesto, el automóvil viene con características de seguridad para frenar o detener el automóvil, y se colocan muchos interruptores de falla. La demostración tuvo lugar en un camino preprogramado en el BMW Driving Experience Center en Maisach e implicó conducción en carreteras rectas, slaloms entre conos, maniobras rápidas y frenado de emergencia.

Otro ejercicio nos mostró una flota de tres modelos de BMW sin conductor, iX, M3 y M4, que también estaban programados para funcionar de forma independiente en una ruta preprogramada. La idea aquí era mostrar que también se pueden lograr escenarios de conducción más complicados, sin el uso de conductores humanos.

Y aunque estos autos se usan únicamente internamente para pruebas, BMW está preparando la próxima generación de funciones de conducción autónoma en otros autos. El próximo BMW Serie 7 ya está equipado con funciones de conducción autónoma de nivel 2+, pero también está equipado con hardware capaz de ofrecer funciones de nivel 3.

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2022 BMW iX Review // Fugly But Fabulous

10 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    Extra Throttle House

The 2022 BMW iX xDrive 50 ($117,400 CAD as specced, ~$101,825 USD as specced) is an all new electric vehicle that can travel up to 521 kilometers/323 Miles on a single charge. To achieve this range, it has been thoroughly designed with efficiency in mind. This includes a combination of low power consumption for normal use and a low drag coefficient that approaches even the mighty Lucid Air. The iX xDrive 50 can also be optioned with the 30 speaker Bowers & Wilkins system, providing the driver and all their passengers with an incredible auditory experience, But just how does the new 2022 BMW iX xDrive50 perform as a daily driver? And is it worth the price among its competition? Watch to find out what the guys think! We

19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Como siempre muy buenos vídeos, atención al principio a lo dragon ball :chulo:

Quiero odiarlo pero... es taaaan bueno

BMW iX - I want to Hate it.. But it’s SO GOOD! - xDrive50 M Sport Review

8 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    Remove Before Race

That intro was for the 90’s kids, a few Hadoukens, shoryukens, and a good old Shun Goku Satsu was enough to take out our collective frustration on BMW’s design team. Now I think it’s safe to review the new #BMW iX xDrive 50!
    It’s all of BMW’s latest tech crammed into one conceptual vehicle that you can actually buy — and it’s in the form of a luxurious and fast #SUV — but these are two of the last things most commonly attributable to the ultimate driving machine. Add the design and we have the ultimate trifecta of no-nos for the purists. Have they totally lost their minds, is the tech so good that you won’t care how it looks, Is Rory Reid really the only person in the world who thinks it’s good looking? Let’s find out!
    The IX is actually really important for cars you’ll car very much about soon. It features the 5th Generation E Drive technology - and it’ll underpin cars like the future all electric 7 and 5 series too and is thus wholly modular. Firstly the body - it’s not based on an X5 or something, Rather it’s a unique aluminium space frame with a “Carbon Cage” with CFRP in the roof. sides and rear = intelligent material mix increasing rigidity and less weight.
    The new 5th generation unit Combines electric motor, power electronics and transmission in one unit - this saves space and gives far improved power output given it’s size. Unlike most #EVs like the Taycan or Mercedes models which use the same basic principle of Permanently Excited Electric Motors - The Motor in the IX is different. Its an electrically excited motor instead, so doesn’t require rare earths in order to use magnets. BMW say that it also has very high power density.
    Our xDrive 50 has two motors in the front and rear, all feeding a single speed transmission, which sits in that same housing. And has a 105KW battery at the heart. All of that leads to Electric all wheel drive - fully variable power transmission. The rest is standard fare with - Double wishbone front, 5 link rear axle and our xDrive 50 getting adaptive suspension with two axle air suspension, Dampers controlled at each wheel. And finally, 4 wheel steering standard on the xDrive 50.
    Performance and range are impressive. The normal iX 40 does 264 miles quoted, and 326BHP, but only charges up to 150kw in speed. The xDrive 50 has a 105KW battery which gives 380 miles claimed, in reality still a massive 320 miles as tested by me. It also feels massively fast with “Just” 523hp and a 0-60 of 4.5 secs. It charges faster up to 200kw too.
    A BMW M iX M60 with 619 BHP and sprint of 3.8 secs will also come, but we will see if it’s needed.
    The iNext concept previewed the marmite design, at almost 5 meters long, and 2 meters wide. It’s said to be a sign post for the future. More like a giant lighted billboard! CD aero value is good for a huge lego block, it’s 0.25. I think you can blame a lot of the shape on aero, and need to house batteries while giving big space.
    The best part is the interior, with one of the best modern EV interiors I’ve seen! Big and easy to use touch screen, but also maintaining the iDrive knob to keep things safe. Huge space inside, but I was most happy about the SOUND of the car, playing when you turn it on and off as well as driving - courtesy of Hans Zimmer. It’s a really important car for BMW, as the i7 takes much from it as will future cars. Let's see how it does!

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2022 BMW xDrive50 iX - Electrified (and Polarizing) SUV of the Future

19 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    Driven Car Reviews With Tom Voelk

2022 iX xDrive50 review.
    If you want to haul the family in an eco-friendly way but can't do it by bicycle, BMW offers the all-electric iX xDrive50 SUV for your consideration. Built using a more sustainable way in factories powered by renewable energy, the iX seats five, packs powerful performance (516 horsepower and 564 lb-ft of torque), and is rated to travel up to 324 miles on a charge. It also sports, well, controversial styling inside and out. Tom Voelk checks out a well-equipped iX xDrive50 in Sophisto Grey with 22-inch wheels. And those wheels do make a difference.

21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW iX v BMW X7 v AMG G63: TUG-OF-WAR

28 abr 2022

[​IMG]
    carwow

Who’s ready for an almighty BMW tug-of-war?!
    We’ve got our hands on two of the heaviest BMW SUVs around, the all-new all-electric iX, and the BMW X7 M50! The question is, which is the ultimate pulling machine?
    Well, let’s check out the stats. Starting with the iX, it’s powered by two electric motors that can deliver 523hp and 765Nm.
    It’s pretty heavy, too, tipping the scales at 2,510kg!
    As for the X7, it’s actually slightly lighter than the iX, weighing in at 2,490kg!
    However, it’s got slightly more power, clocking in at 530hp & 750Nm of torque.
    It’s got one key advantage though - a towing capacity of 3,500kg, compared to the iX’s 2,500kg capacity!
    But that’s not all, we’ve got a very special guest going up against the winner of this tug…
    One of the greatest off-roaders of all time! Can you guess what it is?

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW presenta el iX único con un acabado exterior especial para la feria de arte de la India

28 de abril de 2022
    [​IMG]

Ciertamente, no faltan los SUV eléctricos BMW iX con un acabado de carrocería especial, ya que este es el tercero en menos de un mes. Después del colorido REbiggrinESIGN iX de Eslovenia y el funky iX de Coachella , India tiene su propio vehículo único.

Creado para la India Art Fair 2022 en curso, el SUV de cero emisiones tiene una envoltura corporal única. BMW dice que la idea principal es promover la "circularidad sostenible" y eligió este diseño de un total de cuatro propuestas. Faiza Hasan fue elegida ganadora y su diseño ahora adorna el iX. El artista nacido en Hyderabad decidió ilustrar una comunidad como una forma de hablar sobre la sostenibilidad.

[​IMG]

El SUV de alta tecnología de BMW no es el único vehículo eléctrico que asiste a la India Art Fair, ya que MINI también está allí con el Cooper SE. Se nos dice que se muestra "otro próximo producto totalmente eléctrico muy esperado". Presuntamente, el fabricante de automóviles de lujo está hablando del recientemente presentado i7 Sedan .

La India Art Fair 2022 comenzó hoy en Nueva Delhi y cerrará sus puertas el domingo 1 de mayo.

Si bien el iX y el Cooper SE han existido en todo el mundo durante un tiempo, se introdujeron recientemente en el segundo país más poblado del mundo. El SUV se lanzó a finales de 2021 mientras que el hatchback salió hace un par de meses . En cuanto al i4, el gran coupé eléctrico está programado para salir a la venta en India a finales de mayo.

BMW se ha mantenido bastante ocupado en India últimamente al presentar varias versiones especiales. Ejemplos relevantes incluyen el X3 Luxury Edition y el 220i Gran Coupe Black Shadow . A principios de marzo, la sucursal india de la compañía celebró un hito en la producción al ensamblar el automóvil número 100.000. Era una serie 7 de la generación anterior en la especificación 740Li M Sport Edition con actualizaciones individuales .

[​IMG]

23. NotElectricM

NotElectricM Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Bicicleta
    El M60 debe deshacer las ruedas...

A Gus le gusta esto.
  24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW iX M60: Launch-Control, 0-100 y 100-200
    25 may 2022

BMW iX M60: el video muestra el inicio del control de lanzamiento y más
    25/05/2022
    [​IMG]

Cuando se habla de un "powershake" en relación con el BMW iX M60, no se trata de una bebida mezclada de moda para los ocupantes: Powershake es lo que BMW llama una función que pretende indicar la enorme potencia inmediatamente antes del inicio con el control de lanzamiento. en el fondo. Quizás la función, que hace que todo el vehículo vibre ligeramente, también sea útil porque los demás ocupantes, además del conductor, podrían ser atacados completamente desprevenidos si se desactiva el M Iconic Sounds Electric compuesto por Hans Zimmer.

Los 1.100 Nm completos de torque solo están disponibles cuando el Control de lanzamiento está activado; sin Control de lanzamiento, incluso con un kickdown en MyMode Sport, "solo" 1.015 Nm están disponibles. De acuerdo con las especificaciones de fábrica, el BMW iX M60 acelera de 0 a 100 km/h en 3,8 segundos en condiciones ideales, lo que no solo impresiona en el contexto de su peso extremadamente impresionante de más de 2,6 toneladas. En nuestro video del velocímetro, vemos no solo la aceleración desde parado, sino también un sprint de 100 a 200 y de 60 a 230. El rango de velocidad hasta la velocidad máxima de 250 km/h, que solo es relevante para el alemán. los clientes de todos modos, sigue siendo uno para la mayoría de los conductores reales iX una nota al margen informativa, porque especialmente en los EE. UU. tales velocidades casi nunca se pueden experimentar legalmente de todos

Está claro que no solo la eficiencia cae a velocidades más altas, sino que también la aerodinámica y, por lo tanto, la poderosa área frontal del iX juega un papel cada vez mayor. Los aproximadamente 10 segundos que necesita el iX M60 para el sprint intermedio de 100 a 200 km/h están en un nivel muy similar al del BMW X5 M, aunque no se sienten tan dramáticos debido a la " Falta el fondo del V8.

Sin embargo, la conducción del BMW iX M60 deja una impresión aún mayor que con la aceleración máxima cuando, por ejemplo, se necesita un sprint intermedio corto para una maniobra de adelantamiento en una carretera rural. De 60 a 100 se siente apenas como un abrir y cerrar de ojos, lo que resulta en distancias de adelantamiento extremadamente cortas, incluso si está lejos de pisar a fondo el pedal del acelerador con las enormes reservas de potencia en mente.

Última edición: 25 May 2022
    A Oscarcoupe le gusta esto.
  30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2022 BMW iX M60 | Aventurin Red Metallic | Driving, Interior, Exterior

25 may 2022

BMW iX M60 Specifications:

▪ Length/width/height/wheelbase – 4,953/1,967/1,696/3,000 mm
    ▪ Ground clearance – 203 mm
    ▪ Approach/breakover/departure angle – 18.8/17.6/20.8 degrees
    ▪ Fording depth – 379 mm (at 7 km/h)
    ▪ Kerb weight – 2,659 kg
    ▪ Cargo volume – 500 litre
    ▪ Engine – 2 electric motors (front+rear)
    ▪ Max output front/rear/combined – 258/489/619 hp (190/360/455 kW)
    ▪ Max combined torque – 1,015 Nm
    ▪ Transmission – Single-speed, AWD
    ▪ Battery capacity – 111.5 kWh
    ▪ Charging 10-100% at 11 kW (AC) – 11 hours
    ▪ Charging 10-80% at 195 kW (DC) – 39 minutes
    ▪ 0-100 km/h – 3.8 seconds
    ▪ Top speed – 250 km/h
    ▪ Driving range – 502-561 km
    ▪ Energy consumption – 21.9-24.5 kWh/100km combined
    ▪ Exterior colour – Aventurin Red Metallic
    ▪ Footage location – Berlin, Germany
    ___