Video BMW i4 - PRUEBAS - i4 M50 M Performance, más autonomía (#284 PowerArt)

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 29 Jul 2021.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2022 BMW i4 M50 INTERIOR

2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW i4 Bodyshop Production Video

22 oct 2021

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW i4 Paintshop Production Video

22 oct 2021

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW i4 Assembly Production Video

22 oct 2021

5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/globa...fully-electric

First production BMW i4 rolls off the line!

+++ Plant Munich launches production of the fully electric BMW i4 +++ At least half of all cars from Munich plant will be electrified by 2023 +++ Project for emission-free transport logistics in home plant gets under way

+++ Nedeljković: “BMW i4 is a milestone on the road to electric mobility.”

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Munich. The first series-produced BMW i4 has today rolled off the production lines at BMW Group Plant Munich. The company’s home plant now manufactures all drive variants on a single assembly line. “For the plant and team, the launch of the BMW i4 is a milestone on the road to electric mobility,” said Milan Nedeljković, BMW AG Board Member for Production. “By 2023 more than half of all vehicles from our Munich facility will have an electrified drive. The majority will be fully electric. So Munich goes fully electric.”

Setting up production of the fully electric BMW i4 in the confines of the almost 100-year-old plant, the conversion and installation of systems proved particularly challenging. “We succeeded in integrating the new vehicle into our existing systems without halting production. The team and our partners did an amazing job,” added Peter Weber, Director of BMW Group Plant Munich. Space constraints notwithstanding, existing systems were removed, and new ones installed and ramped up. “Our bodyshop is a shining example of intelligent, efficient integration. Most of the new production processes for the BMW i4 can be carried out on the existing bodyshop systems,” Weber explained.

Integrating electromobility into series production

The main difference between the BMW i4 and conventional architectures is the electric drive and high-voltage battery. About 90 percent of the existing systems in the Munich bodyshop can still be used for the new model. Additional ones were required only for the floor assembly and rear end.

Another highly complex topic was the integration into assembly of the high-voltage battery. The battery pack is now bolted onto the body by a new, fully automated battery assembly system that works from below. Fully automated, high-resolution camera systems scan it thoroughly beforehand to ensure the surface is absolutely clean and there are no impurities that could cause damage.

The BMW Group’s home plant now manufactures an extensive portfolio of products, comprising not only the BMW i4 but also the combustion-powered and hybrid BMW 3 Series Sedan and Touring, the BMW M3 and the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe. The scope of production is a testament not only to the plant’s flexibility but also to the outstanding skills of its associates.

Digitalisation is progressing

Increasing digitalisation plays an important part in BMW Group production. The whole of Plant Munich is currently being 3D-scanned in minute detail to obtain a full set of basic digital data of both the building and its systems. The scans are then processed and saved on the cloud so the data can be accessed from anywhere using an intuitive, browser-based tool. Several plants have already been fully 3D-scanned – Spartanburg and Regensburg among them – and Plant Dingolfing is undergoing the process at the moment. By the end of 2022, the structure of all the major car plants in the BMW Group production network will have been scanned, and digital data will be available for everyone.

The BMW Group already utilises virtual planning tools to plan buildings and systems today. Axle pre-assembly for the BMW i4, for example, was planned with the Omniverse Nucleus platform, by NVIDIA. This converges data from the design and planning tools of various producers to create photorealistic real-time simulations in a single collaborative environment. The data from the 3D scans is also fed into the Omniverse platform.

Other digital applications are used directly in production. Radio frequency identification (RFID), for example, allows parts to be identified and assigned contactlessly and automatically along the value chain, eliminating the need for manual scanning and ensuring the right one is fitted to the right car. RFID technology is already in use in seat production but has also made its way into various areas of vehicle assembly at Plant Munich. The smart labels required for it are attached to parts while they are still with suppliers or in BMW Group component production, ready for use in assembly. They are then picked up by line-side antennae that track every labelled component in every car. Digitalisation of this kind makes processes faster and more secure, and enhances efficiency and quality as a result.

Reverse osmosis system cuts water consumption by six million litres

Within the production system, the issue of sustainability is of fundamental importance, and the BMW Group has adopted a holistic approach to reducing CO2 emissions and minimising the use of resources. Between 2006 and 2020, resource consumption per car produced fell more than half, and CO2 emissions have dropped even further, by 78 percent. The aim is to reduce CO2 emissions per vehicle produced by another 80 percent by 2030. At Plant Munich some changes have been made and a series of new measures implemented. That’s why the plant now uses reverse osmosis to cut freshwater consumption. The system was integrated into production in the spring of this year and now treats water from the cathodic dip – where the base coat is applied to vehicles – so it can be re-used for the same stage of the process. The new system is expected to reduce total annual freshwater consumption by more than six million litres. Since 1997, BMW Group Plant Munich has been using groundwater from its own source on the plant campus. This provides enough to cover about half of the plant’s annual needs and makes a significant contribution towards saving valuable drinking water.

New sustainability target: zero local emissions from transport logistics

With a particular focus on reducing CO2 emissions, the BMW Group has also announced another goal to coincide with the production launch of the BMW i4: over the next few years, local emissions from transport logistics at Plant Munich will gradually fall to zero. This will be achieved mainly by making greater use of rail transport and battery-electric trucks. At the moment more than 750 truck deliveries are required daily for the delivery of parts. In the future the inner-city stretches of these journeys will be made by electric trucks. In addition, the share of vehicles leaving plant Munich by train will gradually increase from the current 50 percent. The ultimate aim is to eliminate emissions completely from transport logistics in the Munich area, but also to bring about significant cuts within a broader radius and from intercontinental transportation.

Peter Weber, Director of BMW Group Plant Munich: “We are well aware that, owing to the city location of our production facility, we have a special responsibility. Our project to reduce CO2 emissions at our home plant will have a major impact that’s positive both for the environment and for our immediate neighbourhood.”

Since last year, all the energy sourced worldwide by the BMW Group has been green. For production of the BMW i4, for example, the environmental credentials of green energy were further enhanced by sourcing it directly from regional hydro-electric power stations. Furthermore, starting this year, the BMW Group is offsetting its remaining (Scope 1 + 2) CO2 emissions from production. These are caused by combined heat and power generation and are fully offset worldwide with relevant carbon credits.

The transformation and future focus of the home plant continue

The integration of the BMW i4 into existing production structures came at an investment of €200 million. The i4 is an important trailblazer for the Neue Klasse, due for rollout in Munich and other plants around the middle of this decade, and designed purely for electric powertrains.

The BMW Group first announced its plans to upgrade Plant Munich for electromobility less than a year ago: new vehicle assembly and bodyshop facilities were to be constructed, and engine production was to relocate to other parts of the production network. Since then, hundreds of associates have started working at other technologies or other facilities. By the end of this year, four-cylinder engine production will have relocated to Hams Hall, UK, and Steyr, Austria. The relocation of engine production as a whole from Munich will reach completion by 2024 at the latest.

6. Fireblade

Fireblade MoTerador Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    325i
    Pero este coche no es eléctrico 100%? ¿Lo de M50 qué es, los voltios? :nose:

7. Untonio

Untonio En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E90 320d lci
    En el vídeo de AF dice Álvaro Sauras que cuesta 75.000€ y eso me hace dudar si seguir deseando un 330i que cada mes cuesta más pasta o dar el salto...

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Pues como lo de Porsche con el Taycan Turbo biggrin

A Fireblade le gusta esto.
  9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Dependerá del uso que le quieras dar (si es urbano, viajes cortos y pocos largos sin prisa), si es único coche, si tienes garaje con posibilidad de punto de carga... y principalmente si te lo pide el cuerpo ;)

10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW i4 2022 : électrique... et excitante!!

24 oct 2021

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2022 BMW i4 Walkaround & Review | Interior exterior in detail | Official Video

23 oct 2021

2022 BMW i4
    Welcome to the next generation of electric vehicle technology.

The 2022 BMW i4 comes in two different models, the i4 eDrive40 and the i4 M50.

The i4 40 comes with 335 horsepower and a torque of 317-pound feet. With a top speed of 118 mph and a 0-60 time of 5.7 seconds, the first-ever BMW i4 isn't just fast; it's a true style definer featuring unmatched luxury, elegance and performance.

The M50 comes with 536 horsepower, a torque of 586-pound feet and features a top speed of 140 mph. With a 0-60 time of under 4 seconds, the M50 is designed for optimal speed performance, perfect for the sports enthusiast.

Both models feature a 81-kilowatt hour battery, making charging not only easy, but state-of-the-art.
    The First-Ever BMW i4 models feature elongated, coupe-like exteriors on a long wheelbase, creating an elegant profile for this four-door electric luxury car.

The progressive interior of the BMW i4 sets a high-class tone with detailed trims, gorgeous upholstery, and graceful curved displays. And with space to seat five passengers, there's enough room for everyday utility, too.

12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Producción de la cabina del BMW i4: una pieza del futuro de Wackersdorf

29/10/2021
    [​IMG]

Al conducir el BMW i4 , la nueva cabina con su pantalla curva aparentemente flotante también contribuye a la experiencia de conducción futurista. En comparación con el Gran Coupé Serie 4 de propulsión convencional , no es solo la pantalla curva lo que llama la atención, el resto de la consola central también tiene una cantidad significativamente menor de botones y, en consecuencia, parece más ordenada. Con iDrive 8, partes del control de infoentretenimiento se mueven al área de la pantalla táctil, solo las funciones más importantes y de uso más frecuente tienen controles físicos. Parte de este futuro tangible proviene de la planta de BMW en Wackersdorf, donde ya ha comenzado la producción en serie de los paneles de instrumentos del i4.

Solo en los últimos dos años, se han invertido alrededor de 44 millones de euros en los sistemas y herramientas en el sitio del Alto Palatinado para permitirles producir los nuevos componentes, dando un gran valor a la producción que sea lo más sostenible posible. Por supuesto, las otras piezas producidas en Wackersdorf también se benefician de las inversiones, por ejemplo, en la nueva planta de tratamiento de agua: hasta un 83 por ciento menos de aguas residuales de proceso y ahorros de energía anuales de más de 1000 megavatios hora gracias a instalaciones de producción ultramodernas con apagado inteligente. Los intervalos reducen la huella de carbono de BMW Group y muestran cuán grandes pueden ser los beneficios de las medidas para aumentar la eficiencia.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Las cabinas del BMW i4 representan solo una parte relativamente pequeña de la producción diaria en la planta de Wackersdorf: un total de 330 empleados en esta área fabrican hasta 2.500 paneles de instrumentos por día para luego ser utilizados en otras plantas como parte de BMW 1, 2, 3 o 4 para encontrar uso. Sin saberlo, millones de conductores de BMW ya tenían contacto con una pieza de Wackersdorf.

Las pantallas curvas ya están disponibles en el BMW iX y el Serie 2 Active Tourer (U06) , y a partir del próximo año, la serie más importante también se convertirá al nuevo aspecto: como muestran claramente las fotos actuales de Erlkönig, el lavado de cara del BMW Serie 3 también cambiará. la pantalla Adopta el estilo del i4.

[​IMG]

Thomas Falter (Alcalde de la Comunidad Administrativa de Wackersdorf): “Eso asegura la base del motor económico de toda una región. Esa es una razón más que suficiente para un sincero agradecimiento y la continuación de la historia de un sitio que ya se ha extendido por más de 30 años ".

Franz Brandl (Jefe de producción de cockpit en Wackersdorf): “La producción de cockpit se caracteriza por la última tecnología, innovaciones de productos y procesos y su equipo altamente flexible. Pusimos especial énfasis en la sostenibilidad al diseñar la línea de producción. Estamos mejorando nuestra huella de CO2 con una variedad de medidas. Por nombrar solo uno: la reutilización de nuestro material de estampado como material de moldeo por inyección regranulado, es una economía circular practicada ".

Werner Zierer (presidente del comité de empresa de las plantas de BMW Group en Regensburg y Wackersdorf): “La producción de cockpit en Wackersdorf no solo significa tecnología moderna, sino también y sobre todo un equipo calificado y altamente motivado que está listo para nuevas tareas en el camino hacia el futuro! "

13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  14. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    [​IMG]

Este señor es enorme, ¿no?

Medio cuerpo de él es más de dos tercios de coche a lo ancho...

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Un teutón de pura cepa biggrin y eso que el i4 mide 1.852 mm de ancho...

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    THE i4 M50. THE ULTIMATE ELECTRIC DRIVING MACHINE.

Nov 16, 2021

[​IMG]
    BMW M

The first-ever all-electric model from BMW M. Let’s have a closer look on a new era of e-mobility rediscovering thrill, luxury and performance and a newly created driving sound.
    BMW i4 M50
    Model shown is an ECE/DE-model. All 120 colours and the sound design are available from 03/2022.
    Power consumption (WLTP) combined in kWh/100 km: 22.5 – 18.0.
    CO2 Emissions (WLTP) combined in g/km: 0.
    Electric Range (WLTP) in km: 416 - 521.
    Power: 400 kW, 544 hp, 795 Nm, Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 3.9 s, Top speed (limited): 225 km/h.
    Paint finish shown: BMW Individual Special Paint Frozen Portimao Blue.

17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the New BMW I4

Nov 17, 2021

[​IMG]
    greenlight

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Showcase 2022 BMW i4 eDrive40 Gran Coupe Sanremo Green on Cognac

Nov 16, 2021

[​IMG]
    Allen BMWDurham

Showcasing this beautiful 2022 BMW i4 eDrive40 Gran Coupe in Sanremo Green Metallic on Cognac. Since this is pre-production, we had the opportunity to see the car before the full production model arrives so I definitely had to share it with you in this way.
    2022 BMW i4 eDrive 40 Gran Coupe $54,990 CAD
    Sanremo Green Metallic $1,450 CAD
    Cognac Vernasca Leather w/ Contrast Stitching $1,500 CAD
    Premium Enhanced Package $11,500 CAD
    Advanced Driver Assistance Package $2,000 CAD
    M Sport Package $2,500 CAD
    19" Y-Spoke 859M Bi-Colour $500 CAD
    Universal Remote Control $300 CAD
    Individual Shadowline Headlights $500 CAD
    Aluminum Mesh Trim $250 CAD
    BMW Laserlight Headlights $1,500 CAD
    Wireless Device Charging $350 CAD

19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW i4 M50 (2022): Colors & Wheels (Exterior, Interior, Seats)

Nov 19, 2021

[​IMG]
    CARS&NEWS

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    ¡Los primeros propietarios de BMW i4 reciben la entrega en BMW Welt!

Momentos electrizantes en BMW Welt: los primeros clientes reciben sus vehículos BMW i4 totalmente eléctricos.

[​IMG]

29 de noviembre de 2021

Munich. Desde el corazón de la marca BMW, totalmente eléctrico en la carretera: los primeros vehículos BMW i4 se entregaron en el BMW Welt el fin de semana pasado. Bernhard Kuhnt, vicepresidente senior de mercado de BMW Group en Alemania, está encantado: "Es un momento muy especial para nosotros cuando entregamos modelos nuevos a los clientes por primera vez. El BMW i4 muestra de una manera emotiva lo bien que es totalmente eléctrico La movilidad y la dinámica de conducción deportiva van de la mano. Para nosotros, por tanto, está claro: el BMW i4 ofrecerá a nuestros clientes una dimensión completamente nueva de placer de conducción ".

En esta ocasión especial, BMW Group no perdió la oportunidad de invitar a los clientes de los primeros BMW i4 a un programa de acompañamiento en torno al Gran Coupé totalmente eléctrico en Múnich.

Los clientes están emocionados

Stefan Ballin, propietario de una empresa de contratación eléctrica y uno de los primeros clientes, estaba encantado de recibir su BMW i4: “No era posible, en el momento en que hice el pedido, hacer una prueba de conducción, pero sabía ¡el BMW i4 era exactamente el coche adecuado para mí! Me impresionó el concepto: la simbiosis de autonomía, diseño elegante y deportividad inconfundible de BMW. También quería un automóvil que mostrara cómo nosotros, como empresa innovadora, podemos integrar cómodamente la movilidad eléctrica en nuestros entornos privados y laborales. También estoy deseando disfrutar del placer de conducir deportivo con cero emisiones en el i4, porque la electricidad que necesito para hacerlo funcionar vendrá de nuestro propio sistema fotovoltaico ”.

Bernhardt Kuhntconfirmó: “Con el BMW i4, hemos tocado la fibra sensible. Esto se puede ver en la gran demanda de este automóvil. Estamos encantados de ampliar nuestra gama de productos electrificados con este Gran Coupé deportivo y totalmente eléctrico en el momento justo y de presentar los primeros vehículos a nuestros clientes hoy, tres meses antes de lo planeado originalmente. La primera entrega de un BMW i4 hoy, y el primer BMW iX en aproximadamente una semana, son otros hitos para BMW Group en el camino hacia la movilidad eléctrica ”.

Uno de cada cuatro vehículos de BMW Group en Alemania electrificado

Kuhnt continúa explicando: “Uno de cada cuatro BMW entregados en Alemania hoy ya viene con un tren de transmisión totalmente eléctrico o es un híbrido enchufable. Al final del tercer trimestre, alrededor de 41,900 BMW electrificados y 8,820 MINI electrificados se habían entregado a los clientes este año. El MINI Cooper SE totalmente eléctrico por sí solo ya representa alrededor del 20 por ciento de las ventas de la marca MINI. BMW Group casi ha duplicado sus ventas de modelos electrificados en Alemania en comparación con el año anterior, alrededor del 25 por ciento ”.

Dinámica de conducción impresionante gracias a la tecnología de chasis y al tren de transmisión eléctrico específicos del modelo

El BMW i4 combina la deportividad característica con un diseño elegante y aporta movilidad eléctrica al núcleo tradicional de la marca BMW. El Gran Coupé de cuatro puertas es el primer BMW totalmente eléctrico orientado constantemente hacia la dinámica de conducción. Una dinámica de conducción impresionante y una alta autonomía se combinan aprovechando la potencia de la tecnología de conducción eficiente y la construcción ligera inteligente.

El alcance y la tecnología innovadora también fueron consideraciones de compra para Ronny Scharschmidt, cuya firma implementa proyectos de construcción regionales con energías renovables: “Me decidí por el i4 por el alcance y las muchas funciones de conducción nuevas y los sensores a bordo que hacen que la conducción sea más segura y cómoda. . Mi primer viaje largo en el BMW i4 será desde Múnich directamente a casa en Sajonia-Anhalt: mientras tanto, hay suficientes cargadores rápidos para que ya no tenga que preocuparse por cargar ".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First BMW i4 owners take delivery at BMW Welt!

Electrifying moments at BMW Welt: First customers take delivery of their fully-electric BMW i4 vehicles.

November 29, 2021

Munich. From the heart of the BMW brand – fully-electric on the road: The first BMW i4 vehicles were delivered at the BMW Welt last weekend. Bernhard Kuhnt, Senior Vice President BMW Group Market Germany, is delighted: "It is a very special moment for us when we hand over brand new models to customers for the first time. The BMW i4 shows in an emotional way how well fully-electric mobility and sporty driving dynamics fit together. For us, it is therefore clear: the BMW i4 will offer our customers a whole new dimension of driving pleasure."

On this special occasion, the BMW Group did not miss the opportunity to invite the customers of the first BMW i4s to an accompanying programme around the fully-electric Gran Coupé in Munich.

Customers are excited

Stefan Ballin, owner of an electrical contracting company and one of the first customers, was delighted to take delivery of his BMW i4: “It wasn’t possible, at the time I placed the order, to take a test drive, but I knew the BMW i4 was exactly the right car for me! I was impressed by the concept – the symbiosis of range, elegant design and unmistakeable BMW sportiness. I also wanted a car that would show how we, as an innovative company, can comfortably integrate electromobility into both our private and working environments. I’m also looking forward to sporty driving pleasure with zero emissions in the i4 – because the electricity I need to run it will come from our own photovoltaic system.”

Bernhardt Kuhnt confirmed: “With the BMW i4, we have absolutely struck a chord. You can see this from the very high demand for this car. We are delighted to be expanding our electrified product line-up with this sporty, fully-electric Gran Coupé at exactly the right time and to present the first vehicles to our customers today – three months earlier than originally planned. The first delivery of a BMW i4 today, and the first BMW iX in about a week, are further milestones for the BMW Group on the road to electromobility.”

One in four BMW Group vehicles in Germany electrified

Kuhnt goes on to explain: “One in four BMWs delivered in Germany today already comes with a fully-electric drive train or is a plug-in hybrid. By the end of the third quarter, around 41,900 electrified BMWs and 8,820 electrified MINIs had been delivered to customers this year. The fully-electric MINI Cooper SE alone already accounts for about 20 percent of MINI brand sales. The BMW Group has almost doubled its sales of electrified models in Germany compared with the previous year, at around 25 percent.”

Impressive driving dynamics thanks to model-specific chassis technology and electric drive train

The BMW i4 combines characteristic sportiness with elegant design – and brings electromobility to the traditional core of the BMW brand. The four-door Gran Coupé is the first fully-electric BMW consistently geared towards driving dynamics. Impressive driving dynamics and high range are combined by harnessing the power of efficient drive technology and intelligent lightweight construction.

Range and innovative technology were also purchasing considerations for Ronny Scharschmidt, whose firm implements regional construction projects with renewable energies: “I decided on the i4 because of the range and the many new driving functions and on-board sensors that make driving safer and more comfortable. My first long drive in the BMW i4 will be from Munich directly home to Saxony-Anhalt: In the meantime, there are enough fast chargers that you don’t have to worry about charging anymore.”

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Nightride Berlin | Exclusive Mix by Alex Niggemann

6 Dec 2021

[​IMG]
    BMW

Up for a night ride in Berlin with the BMW i4 M50, and an exclusive set by Alex Niggemann? You better believe it.

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Primeras entregas de i4 y todos los colores en las salas de exposición de Noruega, como no...:whistle:

Hoy, los minoristas de BMW noruegos dieron a conocer el i4 al público. Algunas personas que firmaron sus contratos el primer día de pedido (principios de junio) también recibieron sus autos.

Hasta ahora, todo el mundo dice que el coche es fantástico. Yo, habiendo tenido un G20 y ahora un G21, me temo que esto será una rebaja en realidad, especialmente en términos de espacio interior.

ACTUALIZACIÓN: Visité la sala de exposición hoy y el interior se siente exactamente como los asientos de una serie 3. Las pantallas son diferentes, por supuesto, y el área de los asientos traseros es menos espaciosa, pero básicamente se siente igual. Sin embargo, las ventanas traseras no bajan del todo y el techo corredizo podría abrirse un poco más.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

First i4 deliveries and all colors seen in Norway showrooms

Today, Norwegian BMW retailers unveiled the i4 to the public. Some people that signed their contracts on the first ordering day (early June) got their cars delivered as well.

So far everyone says the car is awesome. Me, having had a G20 and now a G21 I'm afraid this will be a downgrade actually, especially in terms of interior space.

UPDATE: I visited the showroom today and the interior feels exactly like seating in a 3 series. The screens are different of course, and the back seats area is less roomy, but basically it feels the same. Back windows don't go all the way down though, and the sunroof could open some more.

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2022 BMW i4 eDrive 40 review – better than the i4 M50? Which should you buy?

17 Dec 2021

[​IMG]
    Tim Rodie Drives Stuff

The 2022 BMW i=4 eDrive 40 is the £52,000 "entry level" version of BMW's all-electric saloon. I loved the more powerful dual-motor i4 M50 earlier this year, so does this slower, longer-range version bear thinking about? Join me for a full walkaround, stats rundown and drive of this rear-drive, all-electric i4. And yes, my hand is a bit broken.

Última edición: 18 Dic 2021

Compartir esta página