Video BMW E30 327i Baur y BMW 2002 Touring

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 15 May 2022.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Building a True Dream Car - 1986 BMW E30 327i Baur

13 may 2022

[​IMG]
    Hand Built Cars

Building a True Dream Car - 1986 BMW E30 327i Baur We're happy to introduce you with Tony Forbes-Marsden, again. Beginning of this year Tony told us about his lovely BMW 2002, but now here's the story or this amazing looking BMW E30 Baur. Over many years Tony has turned this Baur from a standard one to a show stopping and award winning Baur that everyone loves. Not only he has upgraded the engine to 2.7 but he also installed individual throttle bodies to it. There isn't a bolt that Tony hasn't turned on this build and the end result speaks for itself. With a matching wooden Alpina steering wheel and gear knob and custom wheels this bagged BMW is hard to miss in any show that it goes to.

Rare And Unique 1973 BMW 2002 Touring

31 dic 2021

[​IMG]
    Hand Built Cars

Rare And Unique 1973 BMW 2002 Touring With BMW 2002 being a rare car as it is, this one definitely stands out. 3 years in making and it's still not 100% finished. It's styling a wide body kit and full shadow line trim it's the owners pride and joy. Tony loves anything BMW, but his history is mainly with BMW e30's so taking on this project was a real challenge, but with strong determination and help from friends and 2002 forums he is more than happy with the end result. But he also gave us some hints about the future of this car. Can you guess it from the interview, what will be his next big modification for this car?

Compartir esta página